Dr William Drake

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

8th October 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I cannot rate Professor Drake highly enough. He took the time to listen to my wife and I regarding my hypertension and subsequent target organ damage. Professor Drake conducted a thorough assessment and made recommendations for further assessments from his colleagues. I felt listened to, not hurried and Was gicen hope that we may find a cause to my recent hypertension.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer. I did a lot of research before seeing Dr Drake, but like most doctors they are not prepared for more complex cases and have little interest in following them through. It seems wrong to have to pay for a service that provides you with nothing in return.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Can't cope with complex cases, doesn't have the time and will certainly waste yours by concluding that it's all in your head. Likes to protect incompetent doctors and downplay negligence

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists