Dr Rhodri Davies

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Newbury Street Practice

Dr Davies listens to my concerns, examinations are thorough and I have every confidence in him.

29th April 2016
Written by a patient at Newbury Street Practice

The first appointment I had with Dr Davies he asked me why I was there. I had two issues and he said he could only deal with one in the 10 minutes allotted, so I chose what seemed more important. But I touched on the second reason - depression - and he asked me what I wanted him to do "Wave my magic wand?" I was horrified at his lack of compassion and the way he dismissed my concerns. He as good as told me to just get on with, deal with it, live with it. I have never come across such an unhelpful GP, and whilst I appreciate he was pushed for time, to treat me in this manner was unforgiveable. Also the receptionist was unfriendly and unwelcoming. The entire visit was unpleasant, and I'm seriously considering going elsewhere.

17th November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbury Street Practice

Listened to me and explained properly the reasons behind the problems.

3rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Newbury Street Practice

Whenever I have seen Dr. Davies I have found him to have exactly the right balance between being a ready and warm listener and being thoroughly professional in dealing with those issues which have brought me to the surgery. As with Dr. Watt, I have great confidence in him.

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Newbury Street Practice

I have seen Dr Davies three times recently. On each occasion he has been sympathetic to my problems and has given excellent advice.

Short link to review Dr Rhodri Davies: http://iwgc.net/eftlh