Dr Warren Shattles

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Rheumatology

27th September 2018
Written by a patient at Crawley Hospital

Dr Shattles is an excellent consultant. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He actually listens without hurrying the consultation and he is happy to listen and respond positively to any of my questions or concerns. He explains diagnosis and treatment options in a detailed yet uncomplicated and clear manner. I feel that I am able to have some input in my treatment and I feel valued as a patient. I highly recommend him.

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Horsham Hospital

Dr Seattleā€™s has provided me with attentive, timely and informative care where I have been able to be involved and have a say too. He is accessible and responds positively when asked for advice etc between appointments. He has a wealth of knowledge and works closely with other consultants to provide effective care.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Crawley Hospital

An amazing Doctor. An expert in his field and always has time to listen.

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at Horsham Hospital

He actually listens. Most doctors seem rushed and stressed. He was calm and paod me total attention. Nicest doctor I have had.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists