Dr Volodimir Pizura

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

3rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Chancellor House Surgery

Absolutely brilliant Doctor. He listens to what you want to say, asks for details in a thorough manner, gives you copies of information regarding your ailment. Explains pros and cons of the treatments available and genuinely gives the impression that he cares about the patient. I would reccomend him to anyone but I don't want to clog up the waiting room!

16th April 2016
Written by a patient at Chancellor House Surgery

I had an appointment to see Dr Pizura today the reception staff were friendly and welcoming and my appointment was on time. I have an ongoing health problem that Dr Pizura is treating, from the start he put me at ease and was very thorough and diagnosed my problem very quickly. My appointment today was to discuss reducing my medication and a general catch up. This was done very quickly and to my complete satisfaction. Dr Pizura explained how to reduce my tablets and also gave me a print out that I can refer to which I found very helpful. I am very happy with the service and care that I get from Dr Pizura and Chancellor House Surgery.

23rd March 2016

A very good GP

28th January 2016
Written by a patient at Tilehurst Village Surgery

Dr pizura has just gone above & beyond for my son, calling me at home at 9.30pm with test results then seeing us at 7.30 am before the surgery was open to make sure he had the correct anti biotics and ASAP.

22nd January 2016
Written by a patient at Tilehurst Village Surgery

My son had mental health problems and had been discharged by the emergency care team. Dr Pizura took the time to listen to him, and then wrote to the mental health team with medication suggestions etc. He saw my son on a regular basis and was the only health care proffessional that my son trusted . I really feel without his intervention my son would have taken his own life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »