« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd July 2024

My daughter has been having panic attacks and passing out often but since seeing the DR she has nearly stopped this is much better thank you

Written by a NHS patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
24th June 2024

Dr Mehta is very good with our child. He is also very considerate to us as parents and explains in detail his plans and prognosis for our daughter. He understands our needs as a family and is always very helpful with our orations and answers them with great detail.

11th June 2024

Very understanding, he appears to have a genuine passion for what he does. Listens to concerns and offers advice above and beyond.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
4th June 2024

Doctor was amazing nurse Louise was amazing

21st May 2024

Excellent service and advice given.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

• Paediatrics
  • Neurology

I see children with all aspects of general paediatric problems as well as looking after children with brain disorders.

I specialise in paediatric neurology and neurodisability. I deal with all kinds of neurological problems in children, particularly problems of headache, funny turns, epilepsy, Tic disorder and Tourette’s, cerebral palsy, movement disorder, developmental delay and neuromuscular disorders. In addition I have experience in managing general paediatric problems.

I graduated from Indore, India and completed my post-graduation degree in paediatrics from the prestigious University of Bombay (Mumbai) and obtained my MD degree. I then moved to the UK and trained in a number of UK centres including St Mary's Hospital Manchester, Leeds General Infirmary and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital before taking up the Consultant Paediatrician post at Hull Royal Infirmary. I am current clinical lead for paediatric medicine service at Hull Royal Infirmary.

I have keen interest in teaching. I regularly teach in Yorkshire Deanery MRCPCH clinical Course, British Paediatric Neurology Association run headache( CHaT) and epilepsy courses (PET). Additionally, I am a honorary lecture in paediatrics for Hull York Medical school( HYMS) EPALS course instructor.