Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I had laser treatment by Doctor Madan between October and January. Firstly the treatment I received was wonderful and has made such a difference to my day to day life as my skin is so much calmer and aesthetically looks great. I would not have believed my skin could have been improved as much as it has been. Dr Madan made me feel at ease, was great at explaining the treatment and I really couldn't fault him or any of the staff of the clinic I attended.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I had laser treatment for rhinophyma to my nose carried out by Mr Madan, the result was fantastic. Whilst doing the procedure he also noticed a basal cell carcinoma on my eye lid which he removed at a later date. Mr Maden is a kind and considerate professional gentleman who I would recommend to anyone with a dermatology problem.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I found Dr Madan extremely good at his job. Very friendly and put me at ease. I was having laser treatment preformed by him, and extremely pleased with the results.

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I was treated by Dr Madan in June 2017 for BCC. I had previously read the reviews and thought to myself, "well, surely he can't be that good!". The BCC was removed from the side of my nose on 14th June. When the stitches were removed after a week, there was a slight scar and a little redness but nothing untoward. Copious amounts of Vaseline and massaging for a few minutes every day were applied and now, two months' later, there is a hairline scar which you can only see if you look closely. Excellent work. Yes - he is that good.

19th August 2017
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan has treated my daughter for a number of years for facial angiofibromas. She has severe learning difficulties and autism and finds any hospital treatment stressful. Dr Madan has undertaken a number of different procedures with her and has always been extremely patient, helpful and considerate of her particular needs. A huge thank you to him and his team. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Nearest Dermatologists