Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. After completing Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.

• Dermatology

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I was referred with a small dark lump in my lip.Dr Madan went through the options and explained everything really well in language I could understandHe was professional and caring. The staff in the laser room were excellent and caring. I was seen on time and the room was spotless .the treatment was very successful and I am very pleased with the results.The best care I have recieved in the NHS.

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan is excellent. He has recently carried out Co2 Laser treatment on my face....of which has made a massive difference. I strongly recommend him and will definately go to him in the future for other treatments I have in mind. Thankyou for everything Dr Madan Janet Derbyshire

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

From the first minute I saw Dr Madan he was attentive and professional. The surgery he carried out was excellent and I have very little scarring, although he was very good in explaining the risks associated with the surgery and I knew exactly what was going on at all times. Very impressed.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

There is good reason why Dr Madans reviews all appear to be 5 star. Dr Madan is a consultant who truly listens to your concerns and requirements. Very thorough ensuring an accurate diagnosis and takes as much time as needed to explain the options and expected result both positive and negative from each option. There is no rushing with Dr Madan which is very important when the health issue could be serious.

12th September 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I found Dr Madden to be extremely helpful he has treated me using a laser for skin tags and I will be continuing tretment to assist in the fading of a surgical scar. With regard to my skin tag treattention I have good results and therefore continue using with scar treatmentioned. I would recommend Dr Madden

Short link to review Dr Vishal Madan: http://iwgc.net/egfh6