Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

What a nice man, couldn't have asked for better, the outcome of the laser treatment was much better than I hoped for. Thank you very much, I highly recommend this Doctor.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

When I first came to see Dr Madan 5 years ago, my confidence and moral were very low. I'd been suffering ongoing skin issues since my teenage years, which had left a lot of scaring. I'm pleased to say after treatment prescribed by Dr Madan my skin has never looked better. Dr Madan also carried out laser work which has minimised my scarring considerably. Thank you Dr Madan for restoring my confidence and transforming my life, I am forever grateful.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I met this doctor in July 2016 and he very quickly diagnosed a skin condition to my nose. This, up to this point, had progressively worsened ,causing some degree of self-consciousness on my part. I returned for surgery by laser treatment and Dr.Madan was very considerate and answered all my questions. Since then I have been discharged ,the surgery has been completely successful, and I am delighted with the results. My gratitude to D. Madan and his wonderful skill in using the laser to treat me.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan made my life better. I suffer from a rare skin condition that causes some disfigurement. He chose to help me out continuously over the past 4 years and has made a significant difference to my appearance - and confidence - without any of the scars that were caused in many (many) previous operations by other surgeons. Quite simply, genius.

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I had a very enlarged infected cyst on my back and was due to go on holiday for 5 weeks. My GP referred me to the local hospital for an emergency appointment the following day. The doctor i saw there refused to operate saying his hands were tied. He said they would send for me in any few weeks. Even then the appointment could be cancelled a few times. My husband approached Dr Vishal Madan via his secretary. He agreed to see me even though he was very busy. He operated within days and the stitches removed the day before I travelled. I cannot thank Dr..Madan enough. Without his help i would have had to cancel my holiday. Dr . Madan was very sympathetic and l l lots of time for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you. Barbara Anderton

Nearest Dermatologists