Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Madan has been a consultant dermatologist since 2010. He is one of the very few consultant dermatologists on the GMC specialist register with dual country accreditation in Dermatology and Advanced Specialist Fellowships in Skin Cancer Surgery and Lasers. After doing core medical rotation from University of Cambridge’s teaching hospitals, he did his Dermatology Training from Manchester. Fellowships in Laser from Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Skin cancer surgery fellowship from University of Wales, Cardiff. Dr. Vishal Madan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment all skin conditions including mole removal, mole mapping, skin cancer detection, lumps and bumps removal, eczema and psoriasis. Being the President of the British Medical Laser Association, he is the widely recognised as the leading skin expert with extensive experience in the medial and laser treatment of rosacea, facial redness, blemishes, rhinophyma, cysts, birthmarks, acne including acne scarring. He has a special interest in skin cancer treatment, using Mohs Micrographic surgery; a specialized technique which is by far the best method of treating basal cell carcinomas or BCC’s.

As a fully trained reputable NHS and Private Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon, and past secretary of British Cosmetic Dermatology Group, Dr. Madan offers quality advice on non-invasive treatments such as Cosmetic injections, Dermal fillers, Chemical peels and Lasers, offering these services. As he is considered an expert in Dermatology, Lasers and Skin cancers, he is often instructed by solicitors in clinical negligence and personal injury cases. Dr. Madan is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer in University of Manchester and is the unit Laser unit of MSc. in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine. He has written 2 text books, 12 book chapters and 116 papers in field of dermatology, lasers and skin cancer. Dr. Madan is fee assured by all major insurers including BUPA, AVIVA, AXA, Simply Health, Vitality, CIGNA and others. Many of his patients choose to self pay , benefitting from transparent, low cost but high quality consultations and skin treatments.  Dr. Madan enjoys spending time with his family and is a keen swimmer. Special Interests Acne Rosacea Skin cancer Mole removal Mohs Surgery Mole Mapping Lumps and Bumps removal Laser treatments

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Dr Madden fully listened to my issues which have gone on for over 10 years, he then set me on a course of ointments which has stopped me itching and started my skin on a path to recovery.

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I was treated for the condition 'papulosa nigra' a sort of skin tag condition. Dr Vishal Madan is a fantastic, knowlegable, pleasant and very polite doctor. I can only speak highly of Dr Madan; he is patient and very easy to talk. I'm very impressed with the treatment and thankful to Dr Madan and all the ladies at the clinic who were very helpful and caring.

11th March 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

An excellent , professional and an incredibly caring and friendly team from Sarah on the front desk, to Katarzyna who took my stitches out to Dr Madan. Dr Madan is very reassuring with a lovely kind and caring manner. His skill and expertise is phenomenal. I could not recommend him highly enough for the recent Mohs surgery done on my upper lip. I'm more than delighted with the outcome. I would have no hesitation in recommending the clinic to anyone who has skin issues.

9th March 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I had over 200 cherry angiomas removed by Dr Maden which were mainly on my chest and stomach. I was very self conscious about them and was desperate to get them removed. Dr Maden was very calm and confident that this could be done and he completed the procedure in less than ten minutes over two sessions. I did not find this painful and I am delighted with the results. Dr Maden is very approachable and courteous and is well supported by the friendly reception staff and his nursing assistant. I would not hesitate to go back if I needed anything else treating.

15th February 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I went to see dr madan with what i thought was a growing mole on my back which was quite worrying but the doctor quickly put my mind at rest.The service from my initial phone call to my appointment was very quick indeed,i phoned on a friday and was seen on the following saturday morning and the growing kerotosis was removed straight away and i would recommend this clinic to anyone .

Nearest Dermatologists