Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Madan has been a consultant dermatologist since 2010. He is one of the very few consultant dermatologists on the GMC specialist register with dual country accreditation in Dermatology and Advanced Specialist Fellowships in Skin Cancer Surgery and Lasers. After doing core medical rotation from University of Cambridge’s teaching hospitals, he did his Dermatology Training from Manchester. Fellowships in Laser from Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Skin cancer surgery fellowship from University of Wales, Cardiff. Dr. Vishal Madan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment all skin conditions including mole removal, mole mapping, skin cancer detection, lumps and bumps removal, eczema and psoriasis. Being the President of the British Medical Laser Association, he is the widely recognised as the leading skin expert with extensive experience in the medial and laser treatment of rosacea, facial redness, blemishes, rhinophyma, cysts, birthmarks, acne including acne scarring. He has a special interest in skin cancer treatment, using Mohs Micrographic surgery; a specialized technique which is by far the best method of treating basal cell carcinomas or BCC’s.

As a fully trained reputable NHS and Private Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon, and past secretary of British Cosmetic Dermatology Group, Dr. Madan offers quality advice on non-invasive treatments such as Cosmetic injections, Dermal fillers, Chemical peels and Lasers, offering these services. As he is considered an expert in Dermatology, Lasers and Skin cancers, he is often instructed by solicitors in clinical negligence and personal injury cases. Dr. Madan is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer in University of Manchester and is the unit Laser unit of MSc. in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine. He has written 2 text books, 12 book chapters and 116 papers in field of dermatology, lasers and skin cancer. Dr. Madan is fee assured by all major insurers including BUPA, AVIVA, AXA, Simply Health, Vitality, CIGNA and others. Many of his patients choose to self pay , benefitting from transparent, low cost but high quality consultations and skin treatments.  Dr. Madan enjoys spending time with his family and is a keen swimmer. Special Interests Acne Rosacea Skin cancer Mole removal Mohs Surgery Mole Mapping Lumps and Bumps removal Laser treatments

23rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I received great care and attention from Dr Madan. The work he did on my ear was fantastic. I am totally happy with everything he has done for me, and his super friendly attitude and obvious skill filled me with absolute confidence in him. I cannot speak highly enough of this Doctor and I certainly would recommend him to anyone with a skin problem.

14th May 2019
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I had Botox and lip fillers by Dr Madan I’ve had both treatments before by someone different. I can honestly say I won’t be going anywhere else again. I have had zero bruising and the treatment was literally pain free. Dr Madan made me feel at ease he explained exactly what he was going to do and how to care for myself afterwards Highly recommend to anyone who wants this kind of treatment Thank you so much I now look and feel amazing

29th April 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I would highly recommend Dr Madan . He is so reassuring, friendly and professional. The care I received has been second to none. Thank you so much for all your support over the last six months, it’s been much appreciated. All the staff at the clinic are extremely friendly and helpful : )

14th April 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

Professional friendly doctor who is excellent at his job.

13th April 2019
Written by a patient at Everything Skin Clinic

I couldn’t be more grateful for the care I received from dr madan. Roacotaine has really worked for me and I’m one step closer to achieving the skin I’ve been wanting since I was a teenager. The clinic it self is very friendly and will go out of their way to help.

Nearest Dermatologists