dr-vishal-madan

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd May 2020

The doctor described everything to me in great detail and answered any questions I had. The whole procedure was painless and i can't believe my venous lakes have completely disappeared. If another one pops up i know were to go next time.

14th May 2020

My initial Zoom consultation with Dr. Madan was at 9.15am and by 11am he was treating me for the surgical removal of skin cancer on my scalp. I was kept fully informed by Dr.Madan during the consultation, treatment and subsequent aftercare period. Throughout each of my visits I was treated in a courteous, polite and informative manner by the doctor, his nurses and staff. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Madan and Everything Skin Clinic.

3rd April 2020

The treatment I received from my first consultation, during my procedure and after care was second to none, a first class service from Mr Vishal Madan and all his staff they were excellent, very professional and really cared about the well being of their patients. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Mr Vishal Madan and his practice to anyone.

1st March 2020

I was referred to dr Madan by another dermatologist and I am so glad that I was. The clinic experience from start to finish is amazing. I found all of the staff to be extremely helpful, understanding and calming. I’ve had a few different procedures with dr Madan, laser treatment, biopsy’s and surgery. All of which have been done in the most professional way. I would 100% recommended this clinic to anyone who has any concerns with any skin problems or for anyone wanting to visit for cosmetic reasons. Alison and Katarzyna are lovely and manage to remove stitches without you feeling a thing.

8th February 2020

Visal is a brilliant doctor who made me feel really comfortable and at ease!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr Vishal Madan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Madan has been a consultant dermatologist since 2010. He is one of the very few consultant dermatologists on the GMC specialist register with dual country accreditation in Dermatology and Advanced Specialist Fellowships in Skin Cancer Surgery and Lasers. After doing core medical rotation from University of Cambridge’s teaching hospitals, he did his Dermatology Training from Manchester. Fellowships in Laser from Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Skin cancer surgery fellowship from University of Wales, Cardiff. Dr. Vishal Madan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment all skin conditions including mole removal, mole mapping, skin cancer detection, lumps and bumps removal, eczema and psoriasis. Being the President of the British Medical Laser Association, he is the widely recognised as the leading skin expert with extensive experience in the medial and laser treatment of rosacea, facial redness, blemishes, rhinophyma, cysts, birthmarks, acne including acne scarring. He has a special interest in skin cancer treatment, using Mohs Micrographic surgery; a specialized technique which is by far the best method of treating basal cell carcinomas or BCC’s.

As a fully trained reputable NHS and Private Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon, and past secretary of British Cosmetic Dermatology Group, Dr. Madan offers quality advice on non-invasive treatments such as Cosmetic injections, Dermal fillers, Chemical peels and Lasers, offering these services. As he is considered an expert in Dermatology, Lasers and Skin cancers, he is often instructed by solicitors in clinical negligence and personal injury cases. Dr. Madan is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer in University of Manchester and is the unit Laser unit of MSc. in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine. He has written 2 text books, 12 book chapters and 116 papers in field of dermatology, lasers and skin cancer. Dr. Madan is fee assured by all major insurers including BUPA, AVIVA, AXA, Simply Health, Vitality, CIGNA and others. Many of his patients choose to self pay , benefitting from transparent, low cost but high quality consultations and skin treatments.  Dr. Madan enjoys spending time with his family and is a keen swimmer. Special Interests Acne Rosacea Skin cancer Mole removal Mohs Surgery Mole Mapping Lumps and Bumps removal Laser treatments

Nearest Dermatologists