Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr V. Madan was kind, professional, caring, thoughtful and very skilled. Amazing. a very big thank you for the amazing care you game me.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

A great doctor who listened to me, trained information from appointment to appointment and tailored my treatment based upon other medical conditions. Always friendly and honest. Thanks you.

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I found Dr Madan and his team to be most friendly ,and was made to feel at ease. The Laser Treatment was explained to me, and administered with the minimum of fuss. I was instructed in how to apply cream to the treated area, After a number of the Laser Treatments I'm very satisfied with the result.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr Madan to anyone looking for a dermatologist. He listens to any concerns you may have, explains things to you and totally puts you at ease. He is very professional and I would not hesitate in using Dr Madan again. Also Dr Madan's secretary is a delight to deal with!

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

From first contact to book an appointment for consultation through to the procedure being carried out was just 8 days. Indeed the small operation was carried out early evening as arranged meaning I did not lose a days pay as I was able to attend work normally. The result for me is that I have got my summer back without suffering the longer term unnecessary pain of the complaint and its increasingly deteriorating affect upon my normal day to day activities. The two contacts I had with Dr Madan at both the consultation and procedure were friendly efficient and professional and I would have no qualms in recommending him or his support staff.

Nearest Dermatologists