Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I was referred to Dr Madan for sun damage to my forehead and possible skin cancer to my ear. Besides discussing my outdoor activities he gave me a thorough full body skin examination. He said there is extensive actinic damage on my forehead and possible Actinic keratosis or basel cel carcinoma on my left ear. He said none of it was life threatening. He prescribed Efudix anti cancer cream for my forhead and warned that it can be quite severe. It was reasonably severe as it stripped the skin away. When I stopped after 4 weeks the skin rapidly calmed down and within a week was just pink and smooth. Just as he said it would be. As far as the lesion on the ear when I went for the biopsy the lesion had dropped off and Dr Madan examined it and pronounced that there was no cancer. I would have no hesitation and would be more than happy in recommending Dr Madan.

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I had laser treatment by Doctor Madan between October and January. Firstly the treatment I received was wonderful and has made such a difference to my day to day life as my skin is so much calmer and aesthetically looks great. I would not have believed my skin could have been improved as much as it has been. Dr Madan made me feel at ease, was great at explaining the treatment and I really couldn't fault him or any of the staff of the clinic I attended.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I had laser treatment for rhinophyma to my nose carried out by Mr Madan, the result was fantastic. Whilst doing the procedure he also noticed a basal cell carcinoma on my eye lid which he removed at a later date. Mr Maden is a kind and considerate professional gentleman who I would recommend to anyone with a dermatology problem.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I found Dr Madan extremely good at his job. Very friendly and put me at ease. I was having laser treatment preformed by him, and extremely pleased with the results.

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I was treated by Dr Madan in June 2017 for BCC. I had previously read the reviews and thought to myself, "well, surely he can't be that good!". The BCC was removed from the side of my nose on 14th June. When the stitches were removed after a week, there was a slight scar and a little redness but nothing untoward. Copious amounts of Vaseline and massaging for a few minutes every day were applied and now, two months' later, there is a hairline scar which you can only see if you look closely. Excellent work. Yes - he is that good.

Nearest Dermatologists