Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

Although I initially felt nervous meeting Mr Madan for the first time, his confidence in my treatment and manner quickly reassured me and put me at ease. I had filler in my top and bottom lip as well as in my scars from previous cleft lip and palette surgery. I was delighted with my treatment, the results were better than I could have hoped for and I would definitely recommend.

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan has been doing my facial botox for many years. He is totally professional and has a lovely caring bedside manner. The treatment is very effective and I would 100% recommend him.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Madan for my Rosacea over the past few years and today I can say it has totally cleared up due the the treatment that I have received from Dr Madan. His customer service and care is second to none, and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Doctor as my wife says I look a lot younger Ha Ha.

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

He was always there when I needed him. I am a guy that always seems to have some sort of skin issue. I came to Doctor Madan at first as I had severe acne on my back. I now have not one Spot anywhere and the treatment he provided has been a total success. In the meantime I have had other skin issues for example eczema and also burns to my legs. He provided me once again wtih treatment that cleared both up in a matter of days. Would highly reccomend Dr Madan to anyone. I honestly believe he has super powers. I'm forever grateful for his help.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

Been a patient of Dr. Madan s for over 2 years now, very happy with progress of the treatment of keloids scaring. Highly recommend him.

Nearest Dermatologists