Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Manchester. After completing the Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He is the President of the British Medical Laser Association.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan is absolutely remarkable, he is very competent, amongst the leading skin Doctors out there. In particular, he stands out from the rest due to his exclusive knowledge and intervention on the different skin variations such as white, Asian, black skin. I lost huge confidence and self-esteem due to my acne scarring. No one else would touch me in terms of laser FRAXEL, due to my Asian skin colour. I went private and was offered other treatments which were not good enough. Since having only a handful of laser treatments with Dr Madan, my scarring has 80% - 90% disappeared. I have regained my confidence and self-esteem and retrained in a well sought out profession, working in a professional setting with full-blown confidence. Needless to say, my relationships have significantly improved as has my self-worth. I don't think this would have been possible without the intervention of Dr Madan.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Excellent treatment diagnosis and care from Dr Maden and the team at Salford Royal. and the team at The Christie hospital. I cannot thank him enough. I was at Salford for MOS Surgery on my eye and on showing him a suspicious freckle on my arm he immediately took a biopsy which resulted in an early stage 2 melanoma. Within 8 weeks (which ran over the Christmas period) I had the operation and was relieved to hear a month later that the cancer had not spread to my lymph nodes. Have just had my second check up and everything's fine.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I contacted Dr Madan after a wart appeared on my nose, and which was concerning me because it was growing quickly. Dr Madan saw me quickly and diagnosed a Basel Cell Carcinoma. I was operated on and I opted for the Mohs procedure. Dr Madan explained this in detail to me, and also the lasting effects such as scarring, which might show after the surgery. The surgery was done under local anaesthetic at SRH and took a couple of hours, during which Dr Madan kept me fully informed as to his progress. The scar, now about one month on from the surgery, is almost gone. In short Dr Madan did an absolutely brilliant job. I am so pleased. My GP was also kept informed at all stages by Dr Madan, by letter. I would recommend anyone needing advice in this field of expertise should consult Dr Madan, he is absolutely first class.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr.Madan is one of the most knowledgeable and specialised professionals I have come across. He has recently treated a mole of mine, great service and great aftercare. He has also seen my children for a couple of different things and really helped put a worried mother's mind at rest with correct diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone needing dermatological advise for the sake of vanity or concern.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

Although I initially felt nervous meeting Mr Madan for the first time, his confidence in my treatment and manner quickly reassured me and put me at ease. I had filler in my top and bottom lip as well as in my scars from previous cleft lip and palette surgery. I was delighted with my treatment, the results were better than I could have hoped for and I would definitely recommend.

Nearest Dermatologists