Dr Vishal Madan

Dr Vishal Madan is on the General Medical Council's specialist register (GMC 6036936) and is a Consultant dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological surgeon at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. After completing Addenbrooke's Cambridge medical rotation, he undertook his specialist training in Dermatology in Manchester. Vishal then did two fellowships- Laser Dermatology at the Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust and Mohs micrographic (Skin cancer) and Reconstructive surgery at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.

• Dermatology

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I met this doctor in July 2016 and he very quickly diagnosed a skin condition to my nose. This, up to this point, had progressively worsened ,causing some degree of self-consciousness on my part. I returned for surgery by laser treatment and Dr.Madan was very considerate and answered all my questions. Since then I have been discharged ,the surgery has been completely successful, and I am delighted with the results. My gratitude to D. Madan and his wonderful skill in using the laser to treat me.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Madan made my life better. I suffer from a rare skin condition that causes some disfigurement. He chose to help me out continuously over the past 4 years and has made a significant difference to my appearance - and confidence - without any of the scars that were caused in many (many) previous operations by other surgeons. Quite simply, genius.

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I had a very enlarged infected cyst on my back and was due to go on holiday for 5 weeks. My GP referred me to the local hospital for an emergency appointment the following day. The doctor i saw there refused to operate saying his hands were tied. He said they would send for me in any few weeks. Even then the appointment could be cancelled a few times. My husband approached Dr Vishal Madan via his secretary. He agreed to see me even though he was very busy. He operated within days and the stitches removed the day before I travelled. I cannot thank Dr..Madan enough. Without his help i would have had to cancel my holiday. Dr . Madan was very sympathetic and l l lots of time for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you. Barbara Anderton

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

From the initial consultation Dr. Madan put me at ease. He is charming, attentive and caring. My treatment was performed in Salford with care and skill and Dr Madan always took the time to listen and advise. Highly recommended.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I saw Dr Madan a few months ago for Mohs surgery to remove a BCC. He was very reassuring, informative and professional. Contact via his secretary Sarah was easy and replies prompt. I’ve been extremely pleased with the results and very impressed with the planning and care Dr Madan took to reduce scarring & visual impact following surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Madan and wouldn't hesitate to choose him again.

Nearest Dermatologists