17th January 2018
Written by a member of staff at St Peter's Hospital

I work with Dr Vineet Prakash, he is dedicated to his patients and profession. He is an asset to St Peters Hospital and a pleasure to work with.

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Prakash was very competent and attentive. Also prompt service immediately on arrival. Examination and biopsy carried out very efficiently. Procedure was explained on details and questions answered.

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was seen by "Dr Vineet Prakash" and was given a great care during my visit to the Radiology section of St Peter Hospital. "Dr Vineet is a confident and knowledgeable doctor that listens and assess my needs with great compassion. He has gone way beyond his duties as a doctor to care for me. The staff around him were down to earth and greets me with smiling faces and genuine concern when it was appropriate.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Re: Visit on Friday 19 May, to St Peters. I was seen by Dr Prakash immediately I arrived in the department, even though I was 5/10 minutes early. The procedure was explained in detail with an opportunity to ask any questions. All the staff were very pleasant, caring and reassuring. Before leaving, what to expect at the next appointment, the following week, was also explained. My original apprehension was therefore completely dispelled . Freddy Levy

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had a heart scan and this doctor was most helpful and efficient. I am at risk of heart disease due to my family history and it has been reassuring to have had this test. All staff I encountered were helpful but the fact that Dr Prakash took time to speak to me was most comforting.

Short link to review Dr Vineet Prakash: http://iwgc.net/eev8p