26th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had a heart scan and this doctor was most helpful and efficient. I am at risk of heart disease due to my family history and it has been reassuring to have had this test. All staff I encountered were helpful but the fact that Dr Prakash took time to speak to me was most comforting.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had a CT angiogram and calcium score test at St Peters. The team were operating on a saturday for the first time and clearly were very busy Dr Prakash is extremely reassuring especially with patients like myself who are apprehensive and cant control well their heart rate. I would say demonstrtaed a perfect model for patient treatment and care on the day. He is focused on the patient, asking about symptoms, history and making you feel as comfortable as possible. Information given to the patient is very good and he only allows the process to continue when you are comfortable. Finally, he took the trouble to invite me to give me some immediate feedback, going through the early pictures of the scan and describing in great detail what I was looking at. He also gave me the opportunity to put a timeframe about seeing the final report which was thoughtful. I put on record that all of his team delivered a great service.

11th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had my CT angiogram done today with Dr Prakash being the doctor responsible for the procedure along with the radiologist. I am extremely pleased with the way how they kept me informed every step along the whole process. I was also given a quick summary of the results and a brief demonstration with the images taken. Overall I couldn't have asked for better care.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was referred to Dr Prakash due to some pains in the chest that I have been suffering recently. On the day of my cardiology CT scan I was seen within 5 minutes of arriving (although I had arrived earlier than my appointment). Both Dr Prakash and his team are incredibly professional, courteous and kind. They did everything they could to put me at my ease and make the process as stress free as possible. They made sure that I was comfortable prior, during and after the CT scan and no questions or requests were too much trouble. I cannot recommend them highly enough and I am very grateful and thankful to them for the fantastic service that they are providing.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Prakash supervised a cardiac CT calcium score and CT angiogram in January 2017 for me. He has a calm manner, is very reassuring, informed me about the procedure and answered all my questions. At no time did I feel hurried even though it took a while, and some medication, to slow my heart rate so that good views could be obtained from the scan. The whole service was excellent from the nurse who welcomed me and took my BP, the specialist radiographer in the CT room and Dr Prakash himself.

Short link to review Dr Vineet Prakash: http://iwgc.net/eev8p