31st December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had an ultrasound at BMI Runneymead Hospital. Dr Prakash was excellent, caring and very professional. He treated me with respect and answered every question I had and made sure I went home feeling at ease. Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had to have a cardiology CT scan. Ther was no long wait. Very friendly staff. The Consultant explained the Cardiology procedure at each stage. Very professional and efficient and re-assuring.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Prakash performed the procedure with great care and compassion.Throughout the procedure he kept talking to me explaining what he was going to do and what he was doing.All the while reassuring me and making sure that I was not in pain or uncomfortable, I felt very much that he cared about me.He summarised at the end making sure that I was going to be followed up. I am a nurse myself and I felt very proud of Dr Prakash's professionalism and sensitivity towards me. I am also proud that our Trust has Dr Prakash.

7th December 2016