2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was referred to Dr Prakash due to some pains in the chest that I have been suffering recently. On the day of my cardiology CT scan I was seen within 5 minutes of arriving (although I had arrived earlier than my appointment). Both Dr Prakash and his team are incredibly professional, courteous and kind. They did everything they could to put me at my ease and make the process as stress free as possible. They made sure that I was comfortable prior, during and after the CT scan and no questions or requests were too much trouble. I cannot recommend them highly enough and I am very grateful and thankful to them for the fantastic service that they are providing.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Prakash supervised a cardiac CT calcium score and CT angiogram in January 2017 for me. He has a calm manner, is very reassuring, informed me about the procedure and answered all my questions. At no time did I feel hurried even though it took a while, and some medication, to slow my heart rate so that good views could be obtained from the scan. The whole service was excellent from the nurse who welcomed me and took my BP, the specialist radiographer in the CT room and Dr Prakash himself.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I recently had a Cardiac CT angiogram at St. Peter's Hospital. Dr Prakash was very friendly and careful to put me at ease and explain every step of the procedure. While we were waiting during the set up he asked and was interested in my opinion about the increasing use of computers in medicine (I'm broadly supportive). Afterwards he showed me the preliminary results almost immediately after the procedure. Amazing to see my heart in 3D! My calcium score was very good, but apparently not perfect as there were one or two pink spots on the images. However as I was about to leave Dr Prakash caught up with me again, and told me my score was in fact zero - on closer analysis the spots were not calcium. Fantastic news, and many thanks to Dr. Prakash whose genuine interest, enthusiasm and effort to explain every aspect of the procedure & results was very much appreciated.

31st December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had an ultrasound at BMI Runneymead Hospital. Dr Prakash was excellent, caring and very professional. He treated me with respect and answered every question I had and made sure I went home feeling at ease. Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had to have a cardiology CT scan. Ther was no long wait. Very friendly staff. The Consultant explained the Cardiology procedure at each stage. Very professional and efficient and re-assuring.

Short link to review Dr Vineet Prakash: http://iwgc.net/eev8p