24th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Re: Visit on Friday 19 May, to St Peters. I was seen by Dr Prakash immediately I arrived in the department, even though I was 5/10 minutes early. The procedure was explained in detail with an opportunity to ask any questions. All the staff were very pleasant, caring and reassuring. Before leaving, what to expect at the next appointment, the following week, was also explained. My original apprehension was therefore completely dispelled . Freddy Levy

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had a heart scan and this doctor was most helpful and efficient. I am at risk of heart disease due to my family history and it has been reassuring to have had this test. All staff I encountered were helpful but the fact that Dr Prakash took time to speak to me was most comforting.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had a CT angiogram and calcium score test at St Peters. The team were operating on a saturday for the first time and clearly were very busy Dr Prakash is extremely reassuring especially with patients like myself who are apprehensive and cant control well their heart rate. I would say demonstrtaed a perfect model for patient treatment and care on the day. He is focused on the patient, asking about symptoms, history and making you feel as comfortable as possible. Information given to the patient is very good and he only allows the process to continue when you are comfortable. Finally, he took the trouble to invite me to give me some immediate feedback, going through the early pictures of the scan and describing in great detail what I was looking at. He also gave me the opportunity to put a timeframe about seeing the final report which was thoughtful. I put on record that all of his team delivered a great service.

11th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had my CT angiogram done today with Dr Prakash being the doctor responsible for the procedure along with the radiologist. I am extremely pleased with the way how they kept me informed every step along the whole process. I was also given a quick summary of the results and a brief demonstration with the images taken. Overall I couldn't have asked for better care.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was referred to Dr Prakash due to some pains in the chest that I have been suffering recently. On the day of my cardiology CT scan I was seen within 5 minutes of arriving (although I had arrived earlier than my appointment). Both Dr Prakash and his team are incredibly professional, courteous and kind. They did everything they could to put me at my ease and make the process as stress free as possible. They made sure that I was comfortable prior, during and after the CT scan and no questions or requests were too much trouble. I cannot recommend them highly enough and I am very grateful and thankful to them for the fantastic service that they are providing.

Short link to review Dr Vineet Prakash: http://iwgc.net/eev8p