Dr Vincent McCann

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

I found Dr McCann listened although hurrying you along, which isn't a bad thing when other patience are waiting however he is no longer at rhoslan surgury. This site,I want great reviews cannot be trusted as it is well out of date e.g. Rhoslan is no longer at Pwllychrocean Avenue and it lists doctors retired or left including Dr McCann. Owing him well wherever he is now

7th July 2015
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

After recently moving from Machynnleth where I had a great Doctor and a regular prescription set up over 11 years, I found my experience with Doctor McCann excruciating. Even before I could get to see him for a very first consultation he would not prescribe some of my medication even though I could not get into see him for three weeks. When I finally did get to see him he still would not let me have some items previously prescribed. His words to me were, and I quote... 'The Welsh NHS is broke' 'Paracetamol is costing the NHS millions of pounds' and 'David Cameron said that we are all in this together'. In my honest opinion, this particular Doctor is more interested in saving the Welsh NHS money than your health. If I were you I would avoid this particular Doctor like the plague!

6th July 2015
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

Very rude and uncaring.Is in the wrong profession.

16th November 2010
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

I have found that Dr McCann is very patient and goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure all tests are investigated to be certain a patient is receiving the best treatment for any ailment.

2nd September 2010
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

Do not see this GP on a Monday morning. My last consultation with him he did not listen, he was so rude that I cried and left without the medication I needed. Dr McCann told me off (rudely) as he said he would be penalised for not reviewing my medication before this day. How did I know that he should have seen me 3 months earlier - how do I know that formal reviews are needed. I am not the Doctor. Why did he give me 3 months supply of pills in the first place without the review? I have seen this GP for 6 years for uncomplicated health problems. Now that a more serious health need has occured I do not trust his knowledge and skill. I am lucky that there are other GPs in the practice as I absolutely will not see Dr McCann GP again.

Short link to review Dr Vincent McCann: http://iwgc.net/e6hu