Dr Vikas Kapoor

I have been working as a GP in South Buckinghamshire since 2003. Prior to that, I spent several years working in various hospital specialties. My clinical interests are in musculoskeletal medicine, minor procedures, joint injections, dermatology and mental health. I have completed the diploma in occupational medicine and the Warwick course in COPD.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Chancellor House Surgery

Dr Vikas Kapoor listen, was understanding of mental health and helped in getting my medication reviewed. He helped in getting support from CMHT. I found Dr Vikas Kapoor actually listen to me and helped in any way he could. I would definitely recommend this Dr to my friends and family. It is such a shame that he is only available at my surgery on a Tuesday. I do talk to other patients whilst waiting to see Dr Vikas Kapoor, they all have said how good a Dr he is. He gives all the different options available so you can actually have a say in your treatment. Which i find very helpful in my treatment and on going mental health issues.

17th February 2017
Written by a carer at Chancellor House Surgery

Doctor Vikas Kapoor discussed the treatment he planned for my teenage daughter in depth. I was very concerned about My daughter has been shuttling among doctors and various treatments but it was only doctor Kapoor who cured her. One extremely happy mother.

9th February 2017
Written by a carer at Chiltern House Med Centre

We all went to see Dr Kapoor as a family, but the appointment was for our 4 year old daughter that had spent the night vomiting. Dr Kapoor listened patiently to our description of the events and then examined our little one. Because she was tired looking and not very responsive he told us that he would like to see her later in the day too. We thought that Dr Kapoor was very caring and he really reassured us.

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Kingswood Surgery

Dr Kapoor has been our family GP for many years. During this time his care and service has been exceptional - he is brilliant GP. My wife and all my four children and I benefitted from his kind and expert approach. In addition, my parents have really been blessed to have his support and guidance. His professionalism is excellent. He gives you time. He builds effective rapport whether he is consulting with a small child or adult. He works tirelessly to find the right solutions. He holds strong family values and standards. This all means I can trust my entire family's wellness to him. He is an outstanding doctor. I have no hesitation in recommending him

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Kingswood Surgery

Dr Kapoor is a wonderful Doctor because he listens carefully and seems to grasp the medical problem quickly so I really feel safe in his hands and understood.

Short link to review Dr Vikas Kapoor: http://iwgc.net/effhs