Dr Vidyadhar Navale

5th June 2016
Written by a carer at The Jones Family Practice

I have made appointments for my daughter with Dr Navale. I have attended these appointments. Each time his practice towards my daughter was sympathetic and he listened while she advised her symptoms. His approach was sensitive and enabled her to discuss her symptoms. thank you.

6th March 2016
Written by a carer at The Jones Family Practice

Doctor Navale was kind and sensitive when treating and assessing my Daughters condition. He involved me as the patients Mother and we left feeling that we had been listened to fully and my daughter was happy with the outcome .

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr Navale has been treating me for depression and I could not wish for a better doctor. He gives me hope when everything seems bleak. There is still a stigma attached to mental health problems and it can be so hard to admit you are ill and need help.

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I feel I have received good care from all the doctors at the surgery in the last few months. Doctor Navale in particular has been both helpful, knowledgeable and thorough in his care. I have never felt rushed with an appointment and he has taken the time to explain everything. Answering all my questions has meant I have left the surgery feeling reassured.

26th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr. Vidyadhar Navale was so easy to talk to and listened to what you had to say she definately had what you call the bedside manner, I cannot say anything bad about her

Doctors working at The Jones Family Practice