Dr Vidyadhar Navale

5th June 2016
Written by a carer at The Jones Family Practice

I have made appointments for my daughter with Dr Navale. I have attended these appointments. Each time his practice towards my daughter was sympathetic and he listened while she advised her symptoms. His approach was sensitive and enabled her to discuss her symptoms. thank you.

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I saw Dr Navale recently after a home cure had failed as I don't like attending the doctors (although I feel I spend my life there with my chronic conditions!) I see Dr Navale and Dr Mahmud and occasionally Dr Liu. Dr Navale is very kind and spends time taking the trouble to listen and so far has always got the right treatment. He's impeccably clean and washes his hands well after handling samples etc. which I feel is a must. He puts you at ease and I feel safe consulting him and that, after all, is what we all would like.

6th March 2016
Written by a carer at The Jones Family Practice

Doctor Navale was kind and sensitive when treating and assessing my Daughters condition. He involved me as the patients Mother and we left feeling that we had been listened to fully and my daughter was happy with the outcome .

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr Navale has been treating me for depression and I could not wish for a better doctor. He gives me hope when everything seems bleak. There is still a stigma attached to mental health problems and it can be so hard to admit you are ill and need help.

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I feel I have received good care from all the doctors at the surgery in the last few months. Doctor Navale in particular has been both helpful, knowledgeable and thorough in his care. I have never felt rushed with an appointment and he has taken the time to explain everything. Answering all my questions has meant I have left the surgery feeling reassured.

Doctors working at The Jones Family Practice