Dr Victoria Muir

19th January 2020

Amazing service from this practice "Belgrave Medical Centre", 13 Pimlico road. I live in Dorset and my partner lives in London and uses this surgery. My surgery in Dorset could not give me the vaccinations I needed in time for a trip to Ethiopia. My partner asked the nurse who was looking after him, Vimi Deakin and she suggested I could use their surgery as a temporary patient. I was thrilled with that news but when I turned up the nurse was unfortunately ill. Immediately I was told that Doctor Muir would see me. How amazing, she gave me my jabs as well as very sensible advice on how to keep healthy while in Africa. AMAZING service, thank you, thank you. Fran├žoise W

15th June 2017

Dr Muir has been my doctor for over ten years and it would be impossible to come across a better GP. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has saved my life and my bacon. I adore her.

1st April 2016

Dr Muir seemed to be in a hurry. We had a list of matters to discuss and she said we would need to book separate appointments for each. When my husband visited for a mole check, she did not even look at his moles!

23rd July 2008

I had two appointments with Dr Muir, within two months, during which this doctor listened to me in an approximate way, and therefore provided approximate care. If I had not protested, this doctor would have changed my contraceptive pill three times within 5 months just for the sake of it... I have heard Dr Lazari at the same practice is a better listener and will try to see her instead next time I need to.

Doctors working at The Belgrave Medical Centre