Dr Vesna Gjorgjievska-Marsh

27th November 2019

I would like to thank for everything that Dr.Vesna Gjorgjievska-Marsh did for me. Unfortunately, I experienced a challenging, long term, multiple conditions with my health. Thank you for your real care and your real support which was based on your person centred approach. You have been an attentive and excellent doctor to me since my first appointment. You have always supported my conditions with the best of your knowledge and your positive, gentle, kind approach. I truly respect you because of how you managed my care and me as a person who felt vulnerable at a certain stage. Despite your busy schedule you always paid attention to me with patience. Once again, Thank you for what you have done for me. Please let me wish you all the best for your future. I wish you great health, happiness, balance and success, both in your professional and your personal life. Thank you.

Written by a carer at Judges Close Surgery
3rd November 2019

I asked her to write a letter to the Benefit Agency regarding my son. My son is 34. He has to attend a meeting in central Croydon. As my son has Asperger's, cannot be in crowded space's or go to places unknown to him. It is a task he just cannot undertake. He also suffers panic attacks, has documented long term disabilities you think a letter would be easy to write, one simple letter explaining his disabilities and why it's impossible to attend. A home visit is requested. What did the letter state? He can not attend because his Mum said he can't!!!!! Very helpful. Maybe a quick read of his actual medical records is all it took Dr. But then you were off for a long weekend break so obviously in a rush.

3rd March 2017

Excellent GP. Very professional and caring.

23rd November 2016

I have my son and my wife registered at Dr Vesna and we are really happy , she has recommended us until now the proper treatment, and we trust her.

Written by a carer at Judges Close Surgery
24th February 2016

My son and I went to see this doctor about a lesion on his nose. Dr Vesna (this is how her name is displayed in the surgery) was knowledgeable and helpful, patient and sympathetic. I would have no hesitation in recommending her especially to young and elderly patients. Great bedside manner.

Short link to review Dr Vesna Gjorgjievska-Marsh: http://iwgc.net/egi2d