Dr Verena Oruz

• Psychiatry

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Frome Medical Practice

So lovely to have a doctor who is not rushing to get you in and out the door due to the pressure we are putting on all our medical practitioners. She is interested and listens and does not try to force some tablets on you so she can get on to the next patient, which was the feeling I have sometimes had at my last practice. It is great when a doctor allows the space rather than trying to force the appointment into a 10 minute time window. My appointment probably only took 10 minutes but there was no consciousness of time during it.

28th February 2017
Written by a carer at Locks Hill Surgery

Verena is an outstanding GP, she is a great listener, patient and has a fantastic bedside manner. Frome medical practice would be a better place if they had more GPs like her. If your looking for a great GP. Dr Oruz is rather hard to get an appointment with but the wait is worth it.

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Frome Medical Practice

Dr Oruz has been a single point of bright light in my care and treatment. On every level she has over exceeded my expectations. She has a great manner which encourages the patient to have a discussion regarding their treatments and doesn't make arbitrary important decisions without discussing everything so you fully understand. Out of all of the GP's I've seen at Frome Medical Practice she is by far the best. I would quite literally entrust not only mine but also my loved ones to her care she is that good. There are some that need not be mentioned but Needless to say senior GPs that I wouldn't allow near me ever again. If I hadn't of met Dr Oruz if I would still be here. I suffer from a long term painful medical condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome or CRPS. All I can say to her is thank you.

27th May 2014
Written by a patient at Locks Hill Surgery

Terrible bedside manner. Not overly communicative. Seemed keen to get me out the door as quick as possible.

Nearest Psychiatrists