Dr Veda Hari Prabhakar Ponnaiah

• Anaesthetics and ITU

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I want to express my sincere thanks to Dr Poonaiah. He is an immensely modest yet hugely talented and likeable man. I have known him both as a colleague and now as his patient. I was very confident in choosing him for myself and feel very lucky to have been in a position to make a judgement on this matter. It was from my perspective a critical decision and I can say unequivocally now an excellent choice. Anaesthetist deserve our respect, they often remain the unsung giants behind smoothly undertaken surgical procedures and within the wider hospital system, engaged as they critically are in so many ways. However, unlike most people who are lucky enough to have been looked after by him I have had the pleasure of interacting professionally with him for a number of years. I know he may feel embarrassment on reading of such praise, but I hope he accepts these words. It is a pleasure to offer him this small but genuine tribute. Thanking you sir.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists