Dr Vanessa Cowen

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

This was a very frustrating and disappointing appointment. This is not the first time they have not listened to me or taken me seriously. I am so disappointed in GP's, this was not the first time that an issue that I have had, that has had a serious negative impact on my life has not been taken seriously.

15th September 2015
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

Dr Cowen has looked after me and my family for a long time, but particularly helped me when I was diagnosed Diabetic and showed me how to control and improve my condition. I cannot recommend and thank Dr Cowen highly enough.

7th September 2015
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

Dr Cowen put me forward for special programmes which needed funding and I was successful. After a 3 year battle with my health, I am now ready to go back to work and I am very grateful for all the help and special care she gave me. She was always very helpful and understanding and was very clear and practical in her direction and advice.

17th March 2015
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

very happuy wityh the consultation and the early morning surgery

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

Dr Cowen was extremely helpful and thoughtful.