Dr Valerie Gallagher

18th February 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I been under the care of Dr Gallagher for over 15 years and have consistently been treated with professionalism and integrity. Dr Gallagher is an active listener, approachable, has a warm friendly manner and gifted at being able to empathise. I've received consultations relating to serious life threatening episodes requiring hospital admission as well as emotional issues. I have never felt pressured or rushed during consultations and have always departed feeling informed, supported and confident I've received the best possible care. Dr Gallagher goes above and beyond to ensure all treatment options have been explored and my wellbeing is always her priority. I'm extremely fortunate Dr Gallagher is my GP and she is a credit to the medical profession.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I have been under the care of Selsdon medical practise for many years and primarily see Dr V Gallagher. Dr Gallagher always maintains a professional practise but at the same time treats her patients very much as individuals displaying a warm and friendly manner. I have seen Dr Gallagher for both physical and mental health issues and have always felt supported and listened to. I wish that everyone had a GP like this!

Short link to review Dr Valerie Gallagher: http://iwgc.net/eead4