Dr Utpaul Bose

• Psychiatry

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at Ladywell Unit

I contacted Dr Bose, because I suspected I had ADHD and wished for a formal assessment. I met Dr Bose and I thought he was great. He told me I was 'classic' ADHD and 'pure' ADHD and 'barn door' ADHD, all of which I took to mean that my ADHD was so big and obvious, it was impossible to miss. I had a whale of a time seeing Dr Bose. He was so positive about my ADHD, accentuating the advantages as much as the drawbacks, that I left his consultation feeling absolutely over the moon. He's a kind, generous, nice man, who makes a real difference to those whose lives he touches. He made a difference to me! I'd recommend him to anyone.

30th November 2011
Written by a patient at Ladywell Unit

"It does exactly what is says on the tin" This man is a genius. Friendly, funny, warm, empathetic, accommodating, understanding, Intelligent, and lively. Forget everything you knew about psychs - this man is the exception to the rule. He has a fantastic wardrobe and wears vivid colours, (sunglasses may have to be worn during the consultation) Don't be put off by his energy. I have wasted thousands of hours with other inferior psychiatrists (30 +) - this man diagnosed me within two consultations, and overturned years of psychiatric abuse. I now understand what is wrong with me, and why I have had such difficulties for the last 30 years.

Nearest Psychiatrists