Dr Urmil Sablok

24th September 2015
Written by a carer at Kudra (woodlawn)

My son needed a referral to West Mid hospital. At West Mid, there is a central booking system/team who are supposed to process the referral and allocate it to the right department/specialist. The receptionist at Oak Lane tried 3 times for us to get a referral booked without success. Each time we called the West Mid Department, they still had not booked it in, so I personally took the referral to the West Mid Dept myself. By now, my son's case was getting urgent, so Dr Sablok kindly contacted the dept to try and get an emergency slot. She was unable to do so, but was able, though talking to the specialist, to get us an appropriate prescription that should, and did, help. So many thanks for the support and persistence, as I know how hard it is to get to talk to the right person at West Mid.

22nd August 2015
Written by a patient at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr Sablok runs a remarkable surgery which feels like home as soon as you enter (I was a patient at a number of surgeries which were markedly different, not so friendly). Talking to Dr Sablok means being fully listened to, discussing the issue and potential solutions, follow up to ensure any issue is closed out. I recently needed urgent care and Dr Sablok made herself available at very short notice a couple of times, resulting in a speedy resolution of the problem. Very highly recommended!

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr.Urmil has a lot of attention to detail and listens to the patient before concluding any further actions. Her approach towards the patient makes the patient comfortable and confident about the treatment they are above to receive. She is very knowledgeable and assess the issues from all possible angels I already recommended Dr.Urmil to couple of my friends

Doctors working at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr Arun Kudra 1 2 3 4 5   2 reviews