Dr Ulla Andersen

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I have always found Dr Andersen to be very understanding and helpful, I feel that I can talk to her about any problem that I have,

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Andersen from the time she entered the practice and have always had very good care, been listened to, advised. The care given to my Wife prior to her demise was exceptional, home visits, introduction to palliative care and subsequently this was followed by Hospice admission. Without this help right from beginning I would have been at a complete loss and I hate to think how I would have ended up. Thank you Dr Andersen for all your help which is still, as can be realised is an ongoing necessity with me. Thank you!

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I have total confidence in Dr Andersen, and always strive to see her rather than anyone else! She always put me at ease, listens carefully, explains fully, and gives me the time and space to understand what is being said.

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Andersen for many years and have the greatest of respect for her professionalism, her knowledge and integrity as a GP. Of equal importance is her skill in listening to me and, thereby, her understanding of me as a person. She has my complete trust. While I am fortunate to enjoy good health, I was also privileged to trust my elderly mother's care to Dr Andersen and observed the same understanding develop in the doctor-patient relationship. My mother felt secure under her care and I felt supported by the consistently sound advice given. Thank you Dr Andersen