Dr Ulf Demnitz

• Emergency Medicine

19th June 2015
Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital

Dr Ulf Demnitz is unprofessional, uncaring & arrogant. I was admitted to the Royal liverpool hospital, brought in by ambulance with sever lower spasms/ back pain. I was alone at home when my back went into severe spasms, which caused me to fall to the floor and wet myself. I lay there having spasms at 30 second intervals until I finally crawled to the phone and rang my husband, who with my son, rushed home to find me laying on the floor having spasms. I began to get very clammy, pale and faint, so my husband called an ambulance which arrived very quickly. Every time the emergency services tried to lift me, I took another spasm. They gave me oxygen and finally got me to the hospital, where I was still having spasms. I was taken to a cubicle. I was in that much pain, I can't recall who I saw before eventually Dr Ulf Demnitz appeared. I was so relieved to finally see a Dr, only to be asked "why I called an ambulance" I was so confused and upset as I have never been in so much pain in my entire life and never called an ambulance before. He then, very coldly, arms folded, asked me where the pain was and to turn over. Every time I moved I had a spasm. He poked and prodded my back without any compassion or interest, then left. My husband and son confronted him and he gave a flippant apology. I thought he was very unprofessional and very uncaring. A disgrace to the medical profession!

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists