Dr Tuck-Kay Loke

Dr Loke has been a Consultant in Respiratory and General Internal Medicine since 2007. Having qualified from St Mary's Hospital Medical School in London he went on to undertake further sub-speciality training at Guy's, the Royal Brompton and St George's Hospitals before being appointed to a substantive NHS consultant post. Dr Loke is now based at Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent and specialises in all aspects of respiratory disorders including lung cancer, interstitial lung diseases, asthma and tuberculosis. He was formally head of Respiratory Medicine at Croydon Health Services NHS Trust and clinical lead for lung cancer for 10 years before joining the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. He is currently a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London and member of the European Respiratory Society as well as the British Thoracic Society. He is married with two children. In his spare time he enjoys distance running, chamber music and improving his gardening skills.

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

30th January 2016
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I first met Dr Loke when I was admitted through A&E with breathing difficulties. He came to see me the following morning. He checked everything , sent me for a chest x-ray and explained how to use my inhaler correctly and what I should be doing before discharging me. In the outpatient appointments he listens to me and explains everything he is doing and what the problems are. He has sent me for lots of tests and xrays. I feel that he is really concerned and trying to help . He doesn't make me feel like I am wasting his time.

21st January 2016

Dr Tuck Kay Loke was very helpful during my consultation. He was very clear in explaining results and confident in the soloutions. Which kept me reassured.

19th January 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

I found Dr Loke to be extremely personable. His honesty with test results was important and his ongoing practical advise was reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr Loke as a consultant.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists