Dr Trushar Bavalia

25th February 2018
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Dr Bavalia is a very good Doctor. I always feel that he listens to my concerns and explanations and he has been very proactive in the past on behalf of various health issues I have. I never have to wait long for an appointment to see him. I feel he is a sympathetic Doctor.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Great doctor - gives good advice and explains things well. Always gives time to you as a patient. Thorough professional with a friendly manner - best doc I've had!

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

He always acts as though he has the time to listen & discusses my health with me treating me with respect. He has prescribed for a variety of conditions & is willing to listen to my concerns about taking medicines & takes time to explain what everything is for. He is a very friendly person.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Very happy with my treatment.

18th July 2016
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Information he has given me has been rewarding. i.e. Exercise plan for back. Cleansing procedure for blepheritis. around the eyes.