Dr Tristan Bate

Consultant Paediatrician Interests: Neonatology, General Paediatrics, Child Safeguarding, Communication Skills, Medical Education Graduated: 2001 (University of London) Qualifications: BSc (Hons) MBBS FRCPCH PGCertHealthEd

• Paediatrics

29th January 2019
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Bates was very kind in his approach with my daughter. He was sensitive to how she may feel and provided her with dignified care. He took time to explain everything to us very carefully. We did not feel rushed. I felt confident that were listened to. He offered a follow up appointment which allows me to know that if anything arises in the future we will not have to go through a long referral all over again.

16th October 2018
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Bate is a very friendly doctor. Any concerns I have about my twins during their checkup have been discussed, regardless if it was a small or big problem. He not only gives medical advice, but also parental advice we may be able to use, for example on sleep training, eating, bed time routines.

19th March 2018
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Great Doctor but waiting time not that great cost to patient if you use a car.

18th March 2018
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Very caring , listened to both myself and my daughter think he's a great doctor wish there was more like Dr bate around.

2nd March 2017
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr. Bate is an excellent Pediatrician. You can tell that he really cares about his patients, takes the time to explain things properly, listens, and is thorough in his approach.

Short link to review Dr Tristan Bate: http://iwgc.net/ecpty