Dr Tristan Bate

Consultant Paediatrician Interests: Neonatology, General Paediatrics, Child Safeguarding, Communication Skills, Medical Education Graduated: 2001 (University of London) Qualifications: BSc (Hons) MBBS FRCPCH PGCertHealthEd

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd March 2017
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr. Bate is an excellent Pediatrician. You can tell that he really cares about his patients, takes the time to explain things properly, listens, and is thorough in his approach.

18th January 2017
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

The attention to patient concerns great and professionally well engaging.

2nd January 2017
Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Bate is always friendly and helpful and shows genuine interest in our son's health and well being. He explains things very clearly and has been very supportive.

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I would like to recommend every patient to Dr Bate has an excellent of explaining to a patient fully . And if you did not understand anything he's always there to explain to you again. If all doctors were like him . Doctors would save many lives.

23rd September 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Bate was very clear and thorough in his checks as my son was born with a facial nerve palsy. He made sure we understood everything and explained the cause of the problem in full detail. The problem had actually resolved but Dr Bate still fully checked my son and made sure we were happy with everything. Dr Bate was very friendly and made us feel at ease. I trusted him fully and was very happy that we got him as our specialist consultant. I would definitely recommend Dr Bate to my friends and family and would like to thank him for seeing us and caring for my son. Also an added bonus was that he called me the day prior to the appointment and asked me to come in earlier so that we were seen first and didn't have to wait ages in clinic. Brilliant!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »