Dr Trevor Stanley

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

From the beginning of the year, I have been suffering from quite severe muscle pain. Having been treated by a number of members of staff at the surgery, to whom I offer my thanks for their care, it is Dr. Stanley who finally diagnosed my underlying condition. His approach has been thorough, courteous and compassionate. His depth of knowledge is profound and the medication prescribed, explained in clear terms, has made a huge difference to my quality of life. I am immensely grateful to Dr. Stanley.

1st March 2016
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

Dr Stanley has a professional manner that inspires complete trust and confidence. He is an experienced and very knowledgable Dr who I would recommend 100%.

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

Very helpfull, full open discussion, very re-assuring

20th September 2015
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

Stated my views and concern, listens to his advice, then we compromised. That is whats great about Dr Stanley, he listens.

2nd July 2015
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

Dr Stanley is a most caring and kind doctor. He always has time to listen and makes you feel that your issues are important to him.