Dr Trevor Milligan

25th October 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds Student Medical Practice

Dr Milligan has probably been the best doctor I've had, he is completely empathetic and always ready to talk through any problems you have, physical and mental. He has been instrumental in helping me handle depression which I was dealing with for years, completely supportive with weight loss I needed to undertake (which I have been very successful with in large due to his support) and helping me organise physiotherapy etc from an operation. I would recommend Dr Milligan to any patient as he is the type of doctor that cares enough to go the extra mile, no matter what the area of health.

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at Leeds Student Medical Practice

I went to speak with this doctor today about mental health issues, and I found him to be funny, chatty, lively, and a good listener. He was a lot warmer than I anticipated to be, and he made me laugh, which made a nice change to how I was feeling prior to this meeting. Lovely bloke, recommend him to anyone.

13th January 2014
Written by a patient at Leeds Student Medical Practice

I was seen by Dr. Trevor Milligan at the Leeds Student Medical Practice a few days ago. It was the first time I met Dr. Milligan. Despite the problem I went for being quite delicate to discuss with a man (generally I see women doctors for these issues), Dr. Milligan made me feel extremely comfortable. I must say it was one of the few times since I go to this Medical Practice (over 4 years now) when I felt like the doctor was actually caring for what I was saying. He was in no rush to dismiss me and clarified all my doubts. A very warm person, approachable and friendly. A very professional doctor. I reccomed this doctor fully to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Trevor Milligan: http://iwgc.net/efbyg