Dr Trevor Milligan

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at Leeds Student Medical Practice

I went to speak with this doctor today about mental health issues, and I found him to be funny, chatty, lively, and a good listener. He was a lot warmer than I anticipated to be, and he made me laugh, which made a nice change to how I was feeling prior to this meeting. Lovely bloke, recommend him to anyone.

13th January 2014
Written by a patient at Leeds Student Medical Practice

I was seen by Dr. Trevor Milligan at the Leeds Student Medical Practice a few days ago. It was the first time I met Dr. Milligan. Despite the problem I went for being quite delicate to discuss with a man (generally I see women doctors for these issues), Dr. Milligan made me feel extremely comfortable. I must say it was one of the few times since I go to this Medical Practice (over 4 years now) when I felt like the doctor was actually caring for what I was saying. He was in no rush to dismiss me and clarified all my doubts. A very warm person, approachable and friendly. A very professional doctor. I reccomed this doctor fully to anyone.