dr-tipu-naqvi

Written by a patient at The Barham & Claydon Surgery
26th February 2020

I had a steroid injection into my heel today, Dr Naqvi talked me through the procedure, was caring and helped put me at ease for something that I knew was going to be painful. I am very grateful for the care that I received today, outstanding service - thank you

2nd March 2020
Response from Dr Tipu Naqvi

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback.

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
2nd February 2020

He listened and then advised me on the procedure.

4th February 2020
Response from Dr Tipu Naqvi

Thank you for your comment.

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
20th October 2019

I was seen today at East Surrey Hospital, Surrey. I have had several gastroscopy procedures before, so I knew what to expect. Dr. Tipu Naqvi carried out the procedure gently and efficiently and I was comfortable throughout. Afterwards, he informed me of his findings. Nothing serious, thank goodness.

4th November 2019
Response from Dr Tipu Naqvi

Many thanks for your kind feedback. Its really appreciated.

Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital
5th March 2019

The entire staff was very accommodating and comforting. The procedure itself, while not something I'd undertake for its entertainment value, was nevertheless painless and I was able to watch the whole event on the monitor screen while the doctor explained everything he was seeing. A quick biopsy was performed and the results conveyed to me within moments by the post-op nurse who also gave further explanations of my condition and suggestions for (very quick and easy) recovery. Bravo.

7th March 2019

Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital
4th March 2019

Great treatment ,caring staff, made to feel safe and secure

7th March 2019

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine
  • Cardiology

I am a Physician and an Endoscopist. I started my career as a hospital doctor in Ireland. I spent nearly a decade in Ireland working in General Medicine at various places including Mullingar, Portlaoise, Roscommon, Nenagh, Drogheda and Dundallk In 2001 I moved to the UK to train and work as a General Practitioner. My first job in the UK was in Ayreshire Scotland. After completing my training, I was employed by Northampton Primary care trust where I was involved in training nurse practitioners and Paramedics. I moved to Chelmsford in 2006 to join a GP partnership. I also started working at a local community endoscopy unit. Medicine is my passion and I always try to provide the best possible healthcare to my patients. It gives me great pleasure and immense satisfaction when I am able to help someone and bring a smile on their face. Beside medicine, I love spending time with my family. I follow football very passionately and support Arsenal football club.

Doctors working at The Barham & Claydon Surgery