Dr Timothy Wright

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Wright always takes the time to listen. He has good knowledge ,and will refer you to the specialised services if needed.he always treats you with respect and never makes you feel a time waster.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

I have seen Dr Wright over the past 3-4 years on several occasions regarding a long term illness. He is always ready to listen to what ever I need and gives good advise or treatment as needed. I was recently very unwell when I visited the surgery and he immediately arranged for me to attend the acute unit at Southend Hospital to obtain tests needed on a urgent basis, I had to stay over night for a blood transfusion so his quick action saved me a lot of distress. He is a very caring and pleasant Doctor and always discusses my recent visit history as soon as I sit down, he makes me feel very comfortable and is very easy to talk to.

8th January 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Wright is personable and attentive. He provided a bespoke service and helped me overcome a virus over the Christmas period. I have been a bit cavalier with my medicines as an asthmatic but the Dr and asthma nurse have helped me to get better and fit for work.

30th December 2014
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

He listens to your problems Very patiently and understanding Explains things in detail and if necessary refers you to a specilist

30th December 2014
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

He listens to your problems is very understanding. Explains your condition in full

Short link to review Dr Timothy Wright: http://iwgc.net/egm46