Dr Timothy Wright

19th January 2016
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

What can I say that has not been said. The most caringGP Ihave come across. Always has time refers you to specialists ,if you see him every day you would feel better. I will be moving out of the area soon and unfortunately will have to change GPs not looking forward to it. I know if you have to see him you will not be dissapointed.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

He is very approachable, friendly and helpful. Listens patiently to my concerns and takes a thoughtful interest in my individual needs as a person and has always been a great help.

11th December 2014
Written by a carer at Audley Mills Surgery

My father is a new patient to the Audley Mills surgery. We saw Dr. Saville first who was most kind and listened closely to our concerns and suggested we approached Dr. T. Wright to stabilise my father's diabetes. Thus my father and I have been attending his clinic on a fortnightly basis and have built up a rapport with Dr. Wright. He has always been most accommodating, patient with my elderly father who is deaf and partially sighted. He is efficient and has always been very charming. I feel confident that he is doing his best for my father and his health.

Short link to review Dr Timothy Wright: http://iwgc.net/efhjf