dr-timothy-scorrer

16th December 2020

Dr Tim is amazing, from the word go he managed to put me at ease and explained everything fully and in a way that a prem mum needs, he took the time to ask about me as well as taking care of Archie, he was born at 28 weeks and weighed 1lbs 10 and down to Dr tim and the nicu I have a healthy toddler now, which didnt seem possible back then, I owe my sons life to them, cant praise them highly enough. Dr Tim has always been very open and approachable and takes the time to answer any questions and alleviate any fears

25th November 2020

Having premature twins is the scariest thing that I have ever been through, but the care they received and the support we got as parents was second to none and it made it all not only bearable but special. Supportive, friendly, caring, approachable these are but a few of the words I would use to describe Dr Scorrer. I am so grateful for the amazing care my babies received in the NICU as well as the follow-up care since. I really can't thank you and your team enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

24th October 2020

The most amazing doctor I have ever met. Tim looked after our daughter Olivia when she was in nicu and I will forever be in his debt. He made me feel so reassured after our newborn baby suddenly became ill after being born. I will never forget his kindness. And the way he spoke to his nurses was very respectful which I love to see.

Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital
17th August 2020

Doctor Scorrer's attention to my preterm twins was brilliant. His care plan for their development and progressive growth made me less apprehensive and more confident about my babies wellbeing. I can only say a massive thank you that despite the covid-19 season we all found ourselves.

4th August 2020

Our daughter was born at 23+6 days in Portsmouth hospital. We were transferred from Jersey to Queen Alexandra hospital in Portsmouth 2 days before she was born. Dr Tim has been absolutely amazing in looking after our very pre mature baby. He provided the care our little girl needed being a good doctor that he is and at the same time answered all our questions with patience and gave us the time to explain the medical terms and treatments that our daughter was receiving. We never felt that our concerns were dismissed and he would give attention and time to examine our little one during ward rounds and would visit her often to see the progress. He would also stop and talk to us about how our baby was doing even if we would see him in the NICU corridor. Our daughter is still very small but our minds are at ease as we know that she is getting the best care and is being looked after very experienced and skilled doctors like Dr Tim who genuinely cares. Can't thank Dr Tim enough for what he has done for our family.

• Paediatrics