dr-timothy-scorrer

Written by a NHS patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital
27th February 2021

Our baby was born an extreme prem and we spent 3 months in hospital with her everyday. Dr scorrer is an exceptional consultant who not only is excellent at his job but he takes time to listen to parents, reassure them and explains everything on their level. He is extremely calming and always took an interest in not only our baby girl but us as parents to make sure we were ok. He really took the time to help us get through those few months as well as our daughter. An incredible man and consultant and we are so grateful to have had him look after us all. If you find yourselves in Portsmouth Nicu and Dr Scorrer is there then you are in great hands, we couldn’t rate him more highly.

Written by a NHS patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital
3rd February 2021

Dr scorrer has been absolutely fantastic with my twins.

16th December 2020

Dr Tim is amazing, from the word go he managed to put me at ease and explained everything fully and in a way that a prem mum needs, he took the time to ask about me as well as taking care of Archie, he was born at 28 weeks and weighed 1lbs 10 and down to Dr tim and the nicu I have a healthy toddler now, which didnt seem possible back then, I owe my sons life to them, cant praise them highly enough. Dr Tim has always been very open and approachable and takes the time to answer any questions and alleviate any fears

25th November 2020

Having premature twins is the scariest thing that I have ever been through, but the care they received and the support we got as parents was second to none and it made it all not only bearable but special. Supportive, friendly, caring, approachable these are but a few of the words I would use to describe Dr Scorrer. I am so grateful for the amazing care my babies received in the NICU as well as the follow-up care since. I really can't thank you and your team enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

24th October 2020

The most amazing doctor I have ever met. Tim looked after our daughter Olivia when she was in nicu and I will forever be in his debt. He made me feel so reassured after our newborn baby suddenly became ill after being born. I will never forget his kindness. And the way he spoke to his nurses was very respectful which I love to see.

• Paediatrics