Dr Timothy McMinn

13th February 2018
Written by a carer at Sackville Medical Centre

My son had an appointment with Dr McMinn and appointment started of with Dr McMinn going on to us about that 2 of his reception staff were of sick. This has of course got nothing to do with our appointment. Dr McMinn during the consultation started shouting and swearing at us my son was very young and my wife had our newborn baby with us.Nobody else was shouting and or swearing and Dr McMinn had to be told 3 times to stop doing this. I found some of the staff at the surgery quite rude and abrupt, however with this appointment Dr McMinn was clearly out of control and acting highly abusively. Dr McMinn did apologize at the end, but only when he was asked to reflect on his behaviour. Found the whole appointment total abuse and Dr McMinn for whatever the reason was exhibiting anger management issues. There was nothing unfortunately that can be said which was positive about been on the receiving end of this from Dr McMinn.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

Dr. McMinn has always been extremely helpful and explains everything. Treatment has been exceptional. The problem with making an appointment is dreadful but I am hoping it will all improve when the new Surgery is up and running. I have heard that Dr McMinn is leaving though! I for one will be very upset.

Short link to review Dr Timothy McMinn: http://iwgc.net/ed2sd