Dr Timothy Crook

Written by a private patient at Leaders In Oncology Care (LOC)
26th January 2022

If you are in need of an Oncology doctor (my heart goes out to you), I can say from experience you will not find anyone better - in every sense of the word - than Dr. Tim Crook. From intelligence and skill to bedside manner, from experience to knowledge of diagnostic technologies - he is what I would consider the top 1% of the medical community. In my situation, which threw so many curve balls, Dr. Crook was ahead of the situation, always plugged into the latest solutions and 100% available, making me feel like I had the best care (as I watched a lot of people I knew suffer from substandard care and treatments - as you go on your journey - you do meet a lot of people going through similar diagnoses and you thank your lucky stars you have Tim in your corner). He's on the human side of medicine (he REALLY does care) but ironically is the most plugged in to what the latest technology has to offer to help you and your situation ... but his attention to detail in medical reports and scans - his knowledge - is mind-blowing. I am an innovations consultant and I am as picky as they come - I KNOW that my cancer - which is now CURED - had no chance with Tim on my team. I have friends who never get to speak to their doctors outside office hours - and that's just not Dr. Crook's style. I owe my life to him (and his amazing PA Karen - who pulls every string to make sure you're ok and taken care of)... I just cannot say enough good things about him or my experience under his care... And if you're at Harley - I HAVE to also mention that the nurses and doctors under Tim administering his treatment plan are AMAZING - so much so that you miss going to treatment after its over. THANK YOU!

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Clinic
22nd January 2022

Dr.T.R.Crook is an exceptional professional. He is extremely experienced, he listens and CARES about his patients. I am going through a very difficult treatment for choroidal melanoma and have been working with Tim for the last three years. I consider myself fortunate that he is my oncologist. He is simply a superstar !

• Oncology