Dr Timothy T. B. Chan

Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist MB ChB, LLM, DPM, MRCPsych.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th February 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Chan has been absolutely fabulous help and understanding my parents needs,also Sara has been round to my parents several times, she has been incredibly explaining The process that we need to know she worked above and beyond callof duty. Also everybody else concerned Doreen which is been extremely helpful.

29th January 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

I visited the hospital with my mother last Friday for a consultation with Dr Chan. My mother has mild cognitive impairment. Dr Chan explained the results of my Mum's Addenbrooke's Test in some detail to us both in layman's terms and also the findings of the CT scan. He has a lovely, caring manner which is not at all patronising. He answered all of our questions and was very reassuring when I asked if help would be available if the situation deteriorated. I came away from the consultation feeling positive. I am so pleased we had Dr Chan as our consultant.

27th January 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

My Mum Anne and I Andrea, visited Dr Chan today with My Auntie Dorothy Wilkins who sadly has Dementia. We were made to feel very at ease when we were in the consultation room. Dr Chan explained in great detail about what my auntie is going through. We have been attending the clinic for many years when we first noticed My auntie was having memory problems. We felt today, we were understanding this cruel disease in more depth. We were reassured we can call anytime when need be. Thank You So Much Kind Regards Anne & Andrea.

15th August 2016
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Timothy Chan is an extremely considerate person and very thorough. He treated my husband with total respect and professionalism. He had plenty of patience with him and was a very good listener, and was not condescending when he was answering my husbands questions. We felt very relaxed in his presence and he explained everything in 'lay-mans' terms.

9th August 2016
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

We attended clinic to see Dr Chan and team, the care and concern shown was hugely reassuring for an initial consultation. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss both my parents and have a clear plan of action for them going forward. there was no rush and each appointment felt appropriate in time and space. Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 »