Dr Timothy T. B. Chan

Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist MB ChB, LLM, DPM, MRCPsych.

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th August 2016
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Timothy Chan is an extremely considerate person and very thorough. He treated my husband with total respect and professionalism. He had plenty of patience with him and was a very good listener, and was not condescending when he was answering my husbands questions. We felt very relaxed in his presence and he explained everything in 'lay-mans' terms.

9th August 2016
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

We attended clinic to see Dr Chan and team, the care and concern shown was hugely reassuring for an initial consultation. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss both my parents and have a clear plan of action for them going forward. there was no rush and each appointment felt appropriate in time and space. Thank you

22nd July 2016
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

I attended Dr Chan clinic for dementia with my mother. He was superb! Why cant all Drs and consultants in all departments be this efficient and thorough?! He was extremely patient, made it easy to understand the complex nature of dementia and its different types, the action which could be taken and the management/care moving forwards. Completely sympathetic and kind to my mother and took great care to understand her questions and reassure her of the commitment from his team. We cannot highly recommend Dr Chan enough. A great Dr.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr CHAN, Was most welcoming,He understood the problems i was experiencing and explained the treatment options.Dr Chan is very caring person and puts you at ease when you go to see him

30th April 2016
Written by a patient at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Chan was most welcoming and we rapidly developed a rapport. He understood the problems I was experiencing and explained the various treatment options in an open and non-patronising way. I left the consultation feeling very positive and confident. What more could one ask for ?

« 1 2 3 4 »