Dr Timothy T. B. Chan

Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist MB ChB, LLM, DPM, MRCPsych.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd August 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Chan was brilliant. He helped us enormously with his careful, patient diagnosis of my aunt's condition. He is very patient and understanding, with true empathy.

15th July 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Doctor Chan is a lovely calm, reassuring man with a beautiful smile. You immediately feel at ease at what is a very worrying time. We brought my mother to see him and he diagnosed early Alzheimer's, he spoke to her and explained everything to her as well as to my sister and myself, and I could tell my mother felt very comfortable in his presence. We never felt rushed and he explained so much, not only about the disease but where to find help online and about Power of Attorney. We came away from the hospital feeling cared for and listened to. A truly lovely man who cares about every patient and their family he sees. We couldn't have asked for anyone better or more caring to help and listen to our concerns. Thank you.

17th February 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Chan has been absolutely fabulous help and understanding my parents needs,also Sara has been round to my parents several times, she has been incredibly explaining The process that we need to know she worked above and beyond callof duty. Also everybody else concerned Doreen which is been extremely helpful.

29th January 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

I visited the hospital with my mother last Friday for a consultation with Dr Chan. My mother has mild cognitive impairment. Dr Chan explained the results of my Mum's Addenbrooke's Test in some detail to us both in layman's terms and also the findings of the CT scan. He has a lovely, caring manner which is not at all patronising. He answered all of our questions and was very reassuring when I asked if help would be available if the situation deteriorated. I came away from the consultation feeling positive. I am so pleased we had Dr Chan as our consultant.

27th January 2017
Written by a carer at Princess of Wales Hospital

My Mum Anne and I Andrea, visited Dr Chan today with My Auntie Dorothy Wilkins who sadly has Dementia. We were made to feel very at ease when we were in the consultation room. Dr Chan explained in great detail about what my auntie is going through. We have been attending the clinic for many years when we first noticed My auntie was having memory problems. We felt today, we were understanding this cruel disease in more depth. We were reassured we can call anytime when need be. Thank You So Much Kind Regards Anne & Andrea.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »