Dr Tihana Bicanic

• Infectious diseases

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I have been previledged to be treated by Dr Bicanic over a few years when I was in and out of hospital admissions at St. George’s. I now see her regularly as an outpatient and I am very happy with her professional diagnosis of my illness. She is a good listener and she always empathises with me as regards my illness. We discuss my situation and she always gives me options and she tells me her opinion on my choices as well as pros and cons and likely effects of the choices I make. She is a wonderful doctor.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

My appointment with Dr Bicanic very good as she made me feel at ease as soon as I went into her surgery at St George’s Hospital. After the initial consultation the doctor kept me advised of all test results via a letter and a personal telephone call which I really appreciated.

15th October 2015
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was recently seen by Dr Bicanic in her Clinical Infection Unit Outpatients Clinic at St George's Hospital. Her warm and efficient manner is immediately reassuring and would put even the most nervous patient at ease. She takes great care to familiarize herself with the patients and their medical needs and history. She is a good listener, can sympathetically understand issues from the patient's point of view as well as from the medical ones, and is able to explain procedures clearly and allay any fears that the patient may have. She is also very good at explaining test results in a way that is easily comprehensible to a lay person.

1st September 2014
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I have seen Dr Bicanic at the out patients clinics at St Georges Tooting, she always listens to what you have to say, and makes you feel comfortable and you never feel that she is rushing or clock watching. She explains in great detail what all the tests results mean, and for me its been a very long road. When I initially Saw Dr Bicanic, she reassured me she would do everything possible to find the cause of my problem and I have to say not stone has been left unturned, the service has been first class and she has a great personality. I never felt I was just a patient number, a truly wonderful consultant, with an excellent bed side manner.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Dr Bicanic was incredibly helpful with my recent diagnosis - she was also happy to be called outside of our appointments which was kind, and useful. From the start she was easy to talk to and always clear. I hugely appreciate all she's done for me.

Nearest Infectious disease specialists