Dr Thomas Mwambingu

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Pleased he new my history. Explained every thing in great detail so I could understand. Advised on future treatment. He's very reassuring.

15th February 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Explained everything so I could understand. He went into detail about my condition which made feel better. Also explained future treatment.

28th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Methley Park Hospital

My first appointment with Tom and both me and my wife were very impressed with his professionalism, reassuring demeanour and thorough assessment. He’s a great communicator, excellent listener and made us feel very reassured. I’d happily recommend him to anyone!

23rd January 2019
Written by a carer at Pinderfields General Hospital

I brought my mother to see Dr Mwambingu for the first time last Friday. We had been missed in the system and my mum was very anxious after waiting more than 4 months for some scan results which had been organised by a locum that has subsequently left. As soon as we met him he put us both at ease. He was very thorough and listened to all our concerns. He went out of his way to answer all our questions and sent us for tests while we were there. He is an asset to your organisation. Thank you for seeing us.

22nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Dr Thomas Mwambingu was brilliant over the past 6/8 month during my surgery for a leaking heart valve, his care and help was second to none. I would like to thank him and his team for everything they did Rob Grant

« 1 2 3 4 5 »