dr-thomas-mwambingu

Dr Thomas Mwambingu

8th February 2020

My appointment was on time , dr mwambingu explained everything about my condition, and told me what treatment I would be receiving.put me at ease with his polite and professional manner. I had my appointment at dewsbury hostpital,

17th January 2020

Dr Thomas Mwambingu was very good throughout my visit. He listened to me. He gave great advice. I gave consideration to what I was telling him and he gave me the best possible advice for my situation. I am very pleased to be continuing my appointments with him. I know I am in good hands. I highly recommend Dr Mwanbingu to anyone who wants great care for their condition. Thank you. I was seen at Dewsbury Hospital.

29th December 2019

My name is Carol Jones and l was seen by this very kind, courteous, considerate and well mannered doctor in December 2019. Immediately l was made to feel at ease and therefore able to explain my concerns, thoughts and feelings about my medical problems and after a thorough explanation of the possible reasons for my symptoms l was reassured that finally after tests which he immediately arranged my health would be in ‘professional hands’ and diagnosed.

29th October 2019

Dr Mwambingu was very nice, very professional and put me at ease. He explained everything to me in plain english and I feel confident I am now receiving the best treatment available.

8th October 2019

He had a very pleasant way about him. He took time and listened carefully. He answered all my questions in detail, and was very clear in the information that he provided. I left the appointment, very impressed with the level of care I had been provided.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Mwambingu: http://iwgc.net/egbkh