Dr Thomas Mwambingu

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th July 2019
Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital

A confident young man with great social skills. He appears to be knowledgable and interested in your condition with an evident desire to gain understanding of it. In contrast to GP experiences I would say this doctor has renewed my faith in the health service and I pray that all the people who enter the health service do so because they want to help people as Thomas appears to do. A credit to himself and the NHS.

18th July 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Very easy manner , listened to my concerns and answered all .

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Pleased he new my history. Explained every thing in great detail so I could understand. Advised on future treatment. He's very reassuring.

15th February 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Explained everything so I could understand. He went into detail about my condition which made feel better. Also explained future treatment.

28th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Methley Park Hospital

My first appointment with Tom and both me and my wife were very impressed with his professionalism, reassuring demeanour and thorough assessment. He’s a great communicator, excellent listener and made us feel very reassured. I’d happily recommend him to anyone!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »