Dr Thomas Leyden

19th February 2016
Written by a patient at Abbey House Medical Practice

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing such a bad review for Dr Leyden. This doctor lacks interpersonal skills, makes poor judgements which totally contradict consultants. I had to virtually push to see a consultant despite Dr Leyden refusing and telling me that I am wasting everyone's time. The consultant totally agreed with me that my acne was severe enough to warrant the use of Roaccutane. If I had not asserted myself I would still be suffering today. A family member was suffering from nasal polyps. Once again Dr Leyden examined this person and concluded there was no polyps present. After pressure my family member was referred and the consultant stated it was the worst case he had seen for a very long time. I'm sure Dr Leyden is not so incompetent with all his patients but I can only speak as I find and my and my family experiences arethout a doubt negative.

Doctors working at Abbey House Medical Practice