dr-thomas-clark-3

18th November 2020

I sought a Second opinion in the private Sector for my Very Elderly Father who suffers with Dizzy Fainting Spells which was becoming more and more debilitating and we were rather frustrated with the slowness of response form the usual Care Giving Route. Dr Clark has been great and after 2 visits from him and feels so much better after suffering for nearly 2 years with severe symptons. Dr Clark instantly put Dad at ease - he has such a calm but professional approach to patients and totally listens to everything you say. He came up with with a few ideas to help Dads symptons along with changing some iof his medication, blood tests etc - he supplies a detailed letter very soon after the appointment copied to your GP who then actions any tests or Medication requirements . I cannot recommend Dr Clark highly enough we are very grateful for his help and advice and will not hesitate to contact him as/when Dad needs him in the future.

2nd September 2020

A fantastic doctor who visited my elderly father and mother several times in their own home. He is very thorough, responsive, charming, efficient, analytical and highly skilled, as well as promptly providing excellent written reports after his visits. Far better than our local GP, he is a tremendous find. I could not recommend him more.

Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital
5th June 2020

I had a TIA in June 2019 & was treated at the A&E department Farnborough.. As there was going to be a wait for a follow up appointment I decided to book a private appointment with Dr Clark. From the moment I walked through the door he completely put me at ease as I was very worried & have little medical knowledge. Dr Clark explained everything clearly & answered all the questions I had. He has an amazing ability to connect with you, put you at ease & make you feel there is no problem with time. I had another episode a week ago which I thought was connected & got in touch with Dr Clark again. He took a great deal of trouble researching my notes & gave some excellent advice. I would 100per cent recommend him as a Consultant & would do so to all my friends & family if required.

Dr Tom Clark is a General Physician with a special interest in Stroke and Geriatric Medicine. His NHS base is at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and he currently holds the positions of Stroke Consultant and Clinical Director for Transformation. Having graduated from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ School of Medicine, Dr Clark gained expertise at a number of London hospitals to complete his specialist training in General, Geriatric and Stroke Medicine. He was appointed as a Consultant Physician at King's College Hospital in 2013, providing expert and holistic care to older adults with general medical problems. In 2016 took up the role of Stroke Consultant which includes stroke prevention, acute treatment and the management of longer-term symptoms following stroke. He treats large numbers of patients in his weekly clinic and is skilled in the administration of intramuscular botulinum toxin for upper limb spasticity following Stroke.   In summary, Dr Clark has wide ranging expertise in all aspects of Geriatric and Stroke Medicine and is recognised as a compassionate and caring professional by both colleagues and patients.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists