Dr Thomas Busch

31st December 2018

I have always found Dr Busch friendl and professional, always taking the time to explain and also to listen. I try to always see this particular doctor and will wait until he has an appointment free of at all possible.

5th October 2016

Dr. Busch is a very caring and compassionate man, always extremely helpful and explains all aspects off illness and treatment in detail. Has a wicked sense of humour too.

29th September 2016

He always makes me laugh, he seems like a genuine nice guy.

15th July 2014

I have always found this doctor very helpful and supportive. He is direct and honest with the patient. As a patient you have a responsibility to manage your own well being and this doctor will support you when dealing with your concerns. Early diagnosis of a condition meant that I could manage my health and well being and incorporate a change of lifestyle to ensure that my condition was not made worse by how I was living my life. Referral to specialists was very swift and professional support given very promptly.

23rd October 2012

Doesnt listen to a parents concerns for her young child, when parent pushed was then referred to someone else - no bed side manner

Short link to review Dr Thomas Busch: http://iwgc.net/e4b4