Dr Thiruselvi Bangalore

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Very helpful and informative. Felt at ease discussing personal issues.

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

I used to see the same GP at this surgery for about 20 years. When he left, for some reason I ended up seeing a whole series of different and unfamiliar GPs on each visit for a very long time. I am not saying that these GPs were unsatisfactory in any way, but they seemed to just be passing through and I couldn't relate to them. Then I met Dr Bangalore and her welcoming smile (60+ year old men don't get many of those) and I haven't looked back. She is relaxed, and makes me feel relaxed. She is friendly, attentive, and caring, and takes me seriously: I invariably leave her room feeling better than when I went in, even if it was just to have my blood pressure taken for a medication review. I find conversation with most people difficult, but Dr B must have the secret formula as I actually enjoy talking with her and look forward to the next time. Visits to the surgery are no longer something to put off as long as possible and I feel happier generally, just knowing that she's there if needed. Dr Bangalore gives the impression - and I'm confident that it's a correct impression - that she knows what she is doing; if she cannot put her finger on an exact diagnosis because the symptoms (or my eccentric descriptions of them) are not conclusive, then she will arrange tests and examinations as necessary. I trust her implicitly, and I am a very cautious and sceptical person. I used to work in a large Government department and had to write annual assessments of staff for whom I was responsible, good, bad and indifferent. I cannot fault Dr Bangalore at all, she gets top marks all round and would easily qualify for her bonus payment. My only fear is that she is so good that she will be head-hunted by another practice. While she clearly deserves a brilliant career, I for one would really miss her.

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Dr Bangalore was thorough and very pleasant to talk to. She inspired confidence and was very positive in resolving the problem. Should I have any further medical issues in the future, I would be pleased her again.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Birchwood is a very busy practice and time is no doubt limited but Dr. Bangalore is caring and always listens to you and you feel confident that what ever she proposes is the best solution available. She really is one of the best GP's I have ever encountered.

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Dr Bangalore is a fantastic listner and her help and diganoisis is second to none she is a credit to the medical world kind and caring also all of birch wood team are really great including receptionists are really good national health is great I should know can't fault my area at all thank you from Mr Richard haddon

Short link to review Dr Thiruselvi Bangalore: http://iwgc.net/eg4na