Dr Thirunavukarasu Prageshan

20th November 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

I am currently recovering from a long term illness and have found Dr Prageshan to be patient, understanding, supportive and attentive. I could not have wished for a better GP to have helped me through my illness. He has always been prepared to see me on a regular basis which has helped me enormously.

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

An Amazing Doctor with out his diagnoses and when initially seeing him without an appointment and in a lot of pain a second opinion was sought then sent off with diagnoses and paperwork within 1/2 hour to Hospital A M U and admitted to hospital that afternoon where treatment was given for 18 days !! His aftercare and concern continued after being discharged showing that being treated as an individual make the patient feel valued and cared for in a professional way which is very re assuring

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Friendly, sympathetic - Dr. Prageshan doesn't rush one but is efficient and gets to the point.

14th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Dr Pragashen has been my GP now for a number of years. I have always found him to be very approachable and easy to talk to as well as being a someone who always makes the time to hear what you have to say. My medical condition does mean that I require frequent check ups every four to six weeks. I also see specialist Consultants at the local hospital and Dr. Pragashen has worked brilliantly alongside them in order to ensure my medical condition remains stable. I feel confident that he is completely knowledgable in relation to my medical condition and for what is best for me personally.

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

The responses to the previous 3 questions is an indication of my regard for my doctor. I have needed to visit him fairly frequently over a number of years and I have always found him to be the same - personal, professional, attentive, caring, concerned, well informed and open. I currently do not have a life threatening condition, but one which is proving difficult to identify and the doctor has been very supportive and active in initiating different investigations with medical specialists. The doctor has been involved and remains supportive in enabling an earlier medical condition to be managed effectively. From my perspective. I find it difficult to make any constructive suggestions on how my care could be improved.

Short link to review Dr Thirunavukarasu Prageshan: http://iwgc.net/efqs4