Dr Tharshanan Sivayokan

7th July 2016
Written by a patient at Christchurch Family Medical Centre

It is with regret that I am having to change my Dr, and very reluctantly. Dr Tharsha is by far the very best Dr that I have ever had dealings with. I have had several health problems in the past and have seen many Dr's in hospital and at the general surgery, but when I registered with Dr.Tharsha, I felt I was the most fortunate person ever. Dr.Tharsha always has time to listen and makes you feel very much at ease and whatever your problem, being it minor or major, it is important to him. He is a dedicated Dr and has a love for what he is doing, it isn't just 'a job'. Each patient is important and he goes the extra mile to do all that is within his power to do to help you. Every appointment I had with Dr Tharsha I went with a deep confidence knowing that he would have a knowledge of my health issues and would understand my present situation. He never left me feeling I had wasted his time but left me feeling reassured that I could rely and trust his judgement and diagnosis of my health problem. He was always ready to discuss the problem from every side, from his side as a professional Dr and from my side as the patient. He endeavoured to understand my life and the work I am involved in and the effect of that on my health and would give great thought to every detail. I am very thankful for my privilege to have been a patient of Dr.Tharsha and would like to wish him the very best for the future of his career. He certainly deserves the highest recommendation and the very best of good wishes. Thank you very much.

23rd July 2016
Response from Dr Tharshanan Sivayokan

Thank you for this very thoughtful review.

3rd September 2014
Written by a patient at Gp Care Dvt Service

All my life I have suffered with chronic mouth ulcers. I have seen various doctors and specialists over the last 30 years of which no health care professional has ever been able to help me. I have been prescribed various medications (bonjela!!) and I have been sent away with a bit of a flea in my ear. I approached Dr Tharsha a couple of years ago, I was desperate for help. Not only did Dr Tharsha listen to me but he has changed my life. He spent time listening and he made a suggestion. From the suggestion I have been looked after by a great team who have managed to diagnose a very rare condition. Dr Tharsha knew of this condition and he had his suspicions that this is what was wrong, he was right and further more he pointed me to the correct team and since then I have been getting the right treatment. I will be eternally grateful to Dr Tharsha for listening and helping me. He is a credit to his profession.

28th May 2016
Response from Dr Tharshanan Sivayokan

Thank you for this review.

Short link to review Dr Tharshanan Sivayokan: http://iwgc.net/eftef