Dr Tarek Aziz

26th April 2016
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

Dr Aziz was excellent. He spotted a lump on my thyroid whilst talking to me. I had come in about something minor and had no idea about the lump. It turned out to be cancer but I got prompt treatment and I'm now OK.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

A lovely caring doctor. He appears to give a thorough check up and I have a lot of confidence in his diagnoses.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

Having had appointments with Dr Aziz on numerous occasions for numerous reasons over the years I have always had a reliable diagnosis and treatment from this gentleman. I have never ever been made to feel as if I am just another job to be crossed off a list . Thanks Doc'.

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

Dr. Aziz was caring, understanding & listened to what I had to say before commenting. He calmed my nerves & I then felt much better. If I need to see a doctor again I would make sure it was Dr. Aziz. You feel vulnerable when your not well so having a GENUINE CARING doctor is very important.

23rd November 2014
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

Everything is top class. Highly skilled sympathetic and caring doctor.