Dr Taraneh Khalafpour

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

Both myself and my children have been seen by Dr Khalafpour I have only ever found her to be thorough and caring even under the obvious NHS pressures. A very recent trip to see Dr Khalafpour confirmed her consistency of good care. I trust Dr Khalafpour completely as a family GP and would have no hesitation recommending her to friends.

7th July 2014
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

Dr Khalafpour was empathic, helpful in referring quickly and in suggestions as to what could be done to improve my situation.

24th June 2014
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

I had to see Dr Khalafpour following a road traffic accident and whiplash; I now have some tingling and numbness in my hands. The doctor listened carefully to my explanation of what happened, checked me thoroughly and referred me for an X-Ray. At no time was the session rushed or was I made to feel I was wasting time. Very efficient and proficient care at this stage. Dr Khalafpour also took the time to review my medication for a medical condition I have.

21st June 2014
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

My 6 week old daughter and I just had our routine health check with Dr Khalafpour. She was very thorough and listened patiently to all my 'new mum' concerns. I will definitely request to see her again on my next visit to the surgery.