Dr Tapan Sen-Gupta

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Acocks Green Medical Centre

I had been ill for days but was a bit scared to see a doctor because the symptoms I had confused me. I did not want to waste my time going to the GP only to be told it is a viral infection and I should be taking paracetamol till the body fights it. Dr Gupta made me feel free and listened to me carefully, examined me thoroughly and also went through my medical records. I have been on the medication he prescribed for just over 24 hours and I can say his diagnosis were right. I'm a lot better. I got great care, the least I could do is point others to where they can get great care and leave a positive feedback to encourage doctors like Sen - Gupta. Thank you sir.

12th May 2015
Written by a patient at Acocks Green Medical Centre

He listens and checks everything to help you.

24th February 2015
Written by a patient at Acocks Green Medical Centre

With Dr Gupta and his team at Acocks Green Medical Centre, my family gets highly professional service in a very friendly atmosphere. Talking to Dr Gupta is like talking to my daddy. The practice nurse also saved the life of my first born by sending my wife back home when she explained she had not had her period for a while when she came in for cervical scan. The receptionists are excellent. Sincerely, they are a great team.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Acocks Green Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr. Sen-Gupta for the last 25 years, I have never had any issues with the service, he is a very good doctor, I always get the best possible care and treatment from him, he has never let me down. He is a very dedicated doctor and always meed my care needs. I am very satisfied with Dr. Sen-Gupta, and I would recommend others to his care.

20th February 2015
Written by a carer at Acocks Green Medical Centre

I have known Dr. Sen-Gupta for the last seven years, and I have never had any issue with him as well as the service, he is very kind and caring and easy to talk to, he is also very patient, he will take his time listen to patients and carers what they have got to say. Dr Sen-Gupta understands patient very well, he will come to patients' house to see them if they could not make their way to the surgery for any valid reason. I am very pleased with Dr Sen-Gupta. Although patient may not see doctor sooner sometimes, however most of times I could manage to get a earlier appointment by calling in the morning. I would recommend Dr Sen-Gupta to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Tapan Sen-Gupta: http://iwgc.net/engl