Dr Talim Latif

I am a newly qualified GP who is enthusiastic and passionate about delivering excellent patient care. I recognise the challenges facing our noble profession and I am optimistic about the future. I engage patients fully in their care and involve them in decision making. I strive to practice holistically. I think it is crucial in every consultation to explore patients' ideas, concerns and expectations as well as the impact their problem/s is having on their life. I am striving not to become a good GP but an excellent one. I welcome patient feedback in order to improve my practice.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Wellbrook Medical Centre

feel totally at ease with this doctor very efficient and very helpful in sorting problem out.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wellbrook Medical Centre

Dr. Latif was very kind in explaining test results and recommendations moving forward. He was very informative and didnt rush through and showed compassion throughout the consultation.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wellbrook Medical Centre

In a very busy surgery this Doctor took the time to listen and give good help and advice which has had a positive result.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wellbrook Medical Centre

This doctor has a very profession, al approach, thorough and his star attribute is, his apparent ability to listen.

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wellbrook Medical Centre

I have seen this doctor a few times now. He is very friendly and listens carefully to what is wrong. He does all the checks thoroughly and explains exactly what is wrong. I have no problems and trust him completely.