Dr Taiba Javaid

7th July 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Dr Javaid has a particularly pleasant, approachable manner. She puts the patient at ease and is very good at listening carefully and gaining a clear understanding of problems. She gives sound advice and takes care to make sure that the patient has all of the information needed to be able to follow the advice. Also, she leaves a feeling of reassurance that all will be well and that she really cares about the patient's welfare. She is professional, likeable and very effective and I hope that she continues to work at Studholme for a long time.

17th February 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

All ok. Very happy with the service and advice given.

8th February 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Although I have a nominated doctor at the practice, I needed an appointment last autumn and was scheduled to see Dr Javaid. She dealt with the initial reason I went to see her, but did a another on-the-spot check (age related!) and picked up a common underlying condition. She has worked very sensitively with me on getting the medication correct, and has always had time to answer my questions and explain the "ins and outs" to me. Just what I look for a first class GP. I have no hesitation in recommending her.

5th February 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Excellent doctor very understanding, caring

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

I am very happy with Dr Javaid, she listens well and seems to care without rushing you. I have been through a few Dr's at Studholme, they seemed to have a problem over the last few years in retaining Dr's for whatever reason, and as I'm being treated for a long term illness, I was a little wary about explaining things yet again to another new Dr. I needn't have worried. I feel comfortable in talking to her and would definitely recommend her.