Dr Syed Ahsan

I am a Consultant Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist at Barts Heart Centre, London. I am an Honorary Consultant at North Middlesex Hospital and also see patients privately. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and feedback which are very important to me

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Any patient under Dr Ahsan's is most fortunate to be in his care

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

Im 43, mum of two. I work full time. I was suffering a heart arrhythmia. I had this condition for many years, visited few doctors, was given some medication but my condition never improved. On few occasions I had to be taken by ambulance to hospital. My life was very difficult. I felt always tired, couldn't sleep properly, couldn't enjoy my family time. Then in January 2016 I went to see Dr Syed Ahsan for consultation. After having, all the tests done, Dr Syed suggested ablation as the best option for my condition. Unlike other doctors he explained to me everything in regards to the procedure, answered all my questions. I remember, it was very difficult for me to make the decision about the procedure. I was scared, had a lot of doubts. However Dr Syed was always there for me, had always time to listen and answer my questions, quickly responded to my emails. He gave me always a lot of confidents and professional support. I can say now that having the ablation done with Dr Syed was the best decision in my life. Now a year on since I have my procedure and I feel great. I can fully enjoy my life with my family. My heart is so quiet, calm, normal and happy. Im happy. Dr Syed, thank you. I will recommend to everyone who feels like I felt to see Dr Syed. Kind regards Dorota Rejniak-Warnawska

13th March 2017

27th February 2017
Written by a carer at North Middlesex Hospital

I arrived at the North Mid today to receive my son's results from an MRI scan that was previously taken at St Barts. I am sure that my shoulders were up by my ears through sheer terror of what we might be told. Consultant Ahsan greeted us as old friends even though we had never met before. He went out of his way to explain everything in detail.Eye contact was made which made us feel that we mattered and were not just another NHS number. Relevant questions were asked with ample time given for discussion. By the time my son's consultation was over, my shoulders were not up by my ears! Thank you Consultant Ahsan for your care and attention and for explaining the situation clearly enough for me to relay it to family members who were eagerly waiting. Once again, thank you. Regards Sharon Williams.

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Ahsan for the past 18 months off and on. From my first consultation he was endlessly patient,caring and obviously 100% detirmined to help. His knowledge and experience coupled with his calm manner puts the patient at ease from the start. His very friendly and efficient secretary Helen also ensures that the service and treatment he provides is exceptional at all points of the process.

« 1 2 3 4 »