Dr Sven Warner

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th April 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Warner always listens to what you have to say and is very professional in his approach to you I might be a little bias as what could you say bad about a man who saved my life his quick thinking got me treatment for bowl cancer had it not been for his persistence in making sure I was refered to the right people I would be dead now he is a great doctor and I totally trust his advise thank you doctor warner

16th April 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I have been Dr Warner's patient for 4 years and have always found him friendly and willing to listen. I never feel rushed. He is very understanding and explains the pros and cons of any treatment or procedure. I have every confidence in him

1st April 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

All service is first class. Listens to what you say and explains things if you seem to be confused about your problems.I once suffered from depression and he pointed me in the right direction concerning type of pills and care that was available.Also when I had a heart attack he was most helpful and still is.

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I have been a patient of Dr. Warner ever since he first arrived as a young man at Newgate Medical Centre. He is thorough, patient, knowledgable and always ready to listen. He has,also, that rare quality of being prepared to admit it if some symptom flummoxes him and will seek advice from others more experienced in a particular field. He is able to make one feel important and worthwhile. I have on various occasions had consultations with other members of the practice and almost without exception found a similar attitude, though necessarily without the knowledge of me as an individual. Support services are excellent throughout the practice with a warm and welcoming attitude.

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

My wife and I have been patients at Newgate Medical Group for over 20 years. During this time the reception staff have always been extremely helpful - Jodi in particular - to facilitate consultations, sometimes at short notice, with various Doctors and mainly with our GP Dr. Warner. Dr. Warner has consistently provided thoroughly professional medical support and advice after carefully listening to our explanations of our problems. Dr. Warner has very high standards and is a credit to NMG.

« 1 2 3 4 »