Dr Susannah Gant

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at St James Medical Centre

In 2013 my Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer in addition to many other clinical conditions making my Dad quite a complicated patient. Over a 9-12 month period of time my Dad was looked after by Dr. Gant and he could not speak highly enough of her. He respected her and felt she was very honest and professional in her work and he trusted her judgement around his condition. My family all eventually got to meet her as he detiorated and there were numerous house calls and visits to ensure he received the best and most consistent care possible. Dr. Gant was always detailed and considered about his condition. She was incredibly professional and showed a lot of empathy towards my Dad and my Mum during this very difficult time. In his last few days Dr.Gant was even available to me on the phone and had to manage me during the most traumatic experiences. Following my Dad's death she followed up with my mum and I felt she really provided genuine concern and support. She is the reason why we were so proud that my Dad was treated as well as he could be by the NHS.

14th September 2014
Written by a patient at St James Medical Centre

Not very confidence inspiring in an appointment. Asked what did I want doing - she's the doctor and should have some ideas?! Also, couldn't do prescriptions properly. Printed mine out but missed 3/4 and still let it go to pharmacy!

Short link to review Dr Susannah Gant: http://iwgc.net/eh4hi