Dr Susan Ronay

27th October 2016
Written by a carer at Sonning Common Health Centre

Back on New Years Eve 2014, I booked my son an emergency appointment. This was following a phone call to the NHS 111 number, the consultant I had spoken to the previous night was not concerned about my son, she did not see the point in sending him to A&E! His symptoms were sickness, 103 temp, 3 different types of rashes over his body, headache, knuckle and joint ache. Dr Ronay was the doctor who saw my son, she was very thorough. Dr Ronay checked his temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, asked a number of questions, then went over with me again his symptoms etc. to make sure she was clear as to what was wrong with him. Dr Ronay sent me to A&E immediately. My son was admitted to the Berkshire Hospital where he would spend a couple of nights. My son had meningococcal septicaemia. If it hadn't been for Dr Ronay, my son might not be with me today. I cannot thank her enough

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

Dr. Ronay has been my GP for approximately 20 years and throughout this time has always been kind, sympathetic, empathetic, patient, knowledgeable and treated me diligently with great professionalism through to satisfactory conclusions. It seems nothing is too much trouble for this very special doctor. A role model!

24th December 2014
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

I can't recommend Dr Ronay highly enough. She is an exceptional doctor with great empathy towards patients. Whatever the demands and pressures of the day, she always makes you feel important and addresses your concerns practically and sympathetically. We are very lucky to have her as our doctor.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

I had a blood test which came back as normal but I did not feel normal and mentioned this to the receptionist. She urged me to discuss this with a doctor, I was uneasy about this - normal is normal after all. Dr Ronay listened and did not dismiss how I felt - which was my anxiety. Instead she gave me clear information about the tests and results and made suggestions which I have followed. The difference is astonishing and I am incredibly grateful both to the receptionist and to Dr Ronay.