Dr Susan Parker

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Although I have been a patient at the Flansham Park Health Centre, I have not had the pleasure of either meeting Dr Parker or seeing her professionally, until this morning. I discussed the concern I had, together with a problem which I had experienced earlier. She immediately put me in the picture and gave me great confidence in her diagnosis. She also took time to examine me over my other problem, and I was extremely impressed with the advice she gave me and the ongoing medication I am going to receive. I have the highest regard for the Flansham Park Health Centre, in every department. I have always been dealth with, with sympathy, kindness and, dear I say, good humour.

18th November 2015
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Parker is an outstanding, caring and compassionate G.P. Nothing is ever too much trouble for her and she listens to everything you say in a sympathetic, but not patronising manner. She always offers good advice and is always happy for you to make a further appointment if needed. Consultations with Dr Parker are always very thorough and never rushed. The patient is made to feel that they are the only patient she has to see that day and she is very attentive and friendly during the consultation, which really helps to alleviate any undue worry. Dr Parker is a real asset to the Flansham Park Surgery!!!!

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Susan Parker is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. She spent time to get a thorough overview of my symptoms, took my concerns seriously and carried out exhaustive sets of tests to get to the source of the problem. She always made me feel I mattered, she always had time for me and at all times explained her thoughts. She really helped me understand what was happening and how my body worked. She's the best!

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

this is the third time i have tried to put in comments about our wonderful doctor, but its not showing why?

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

I am glad to have found such a patient and determined doctor.

Short link to review Dr Susan Parker: http://iwgc.net/eei43